M1 traffic ‘back to normal’ after lorry breakdown and debris causes delays in both directions
0 Have your say Traffic has ‘returned to normal’ on the M1 southbound after a lorry breakdown and debris led to delays and the closure of two lanes.
The lanes were closed off after a lorry broke down on the M1 southbound between junction 26 and 25 outside Torwell Services this morning (Monday, October 3).
And debris on the M1 northbound between junction 29 and 28 caused delays for drivers heading in the opposite direction.
At around 11.20am these problems were reported as cleared.
- 09:33 Former Stratford man had child rape video on his phone
- 09:32 Suspended sentence for Worksop man caught with child porn
- 09:33 Shaw Hill Golf Club lady captain Hilary's £16,000 charity donation
- 09:32 Car blaze spread to nearby property
- 09:32 Football Shirt Friday: England and West Ham legend Bobby Moore...
- 09:32 Grosvenor Bridge accident causing delays heading into Chester
- 09:32 Arsene Wenger: Arsenal scouted this Tottenham star
- 09:32 World Cup hero Bobby Moore honoured in bizarre fashion
- 09:32 Tour de Yorkshire: Pointing the way as tour comes to town
- 09:31 Liverpool boy found safe as hunt for another missing teenager...
- 09:30 Carlo Ancelotti's Bayern Munich future is not up for discussion...
- 09:30 AC Milan go 'all out' for Cesc Fabregas as Italians look to...
- 09:30 Anthony Joshua vs Wladimir Klitschko fight build-up and weigh-in...
- 09:31 RSPCA slam cruel air rifle user who shot pet cat in Earlsdon
- 09:30 Anthony Joshua vs Wladimir Klitschko betting guide: Don't believe...
- 09:30 Wladimir Klitschko's fiancee: Glamorous celeb Hayden Panettiere is...
- 09:30 Afghan Taliban announce spring offensive
- 09:29 Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger: Jose Mourinho is wrong about this
- 09:28 From the Scottish Highlands to Mount Snowdon: The most picturesque...
- 09:28 Manchester United to launch £38m raid on long-term target
- 09:28 Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger convinced Gunners can finish in top three
- 09:26 Royal Bank of Scotland shares climb after the troubled...
- 09:26 Barclays doubles its profits but £884m dent in Africa triggers a...
- 09:25 North Korean crisis ‘is worst I’ve ever seen’ says top Navy officer
- 09:25 West Cumbrian man jailed for more than seven years for stabbing
- 09:24 'Fully-loaded' Kodi boxes illegal, EU court rules
- 09:23 BHP gets approval to raise iron ore exports from Australian port
- 09:23 India: Kashmir social media ban criticised
- 09:23 Manchester City Player Ratings: Yaya Toure shines, Claudio Bravo...
- 09:23 Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger provides double injury update ahead of...