Lyndhurst Residential Home was 'not safe, effective, caring, responsive or well led'
A Dewsbury care home has been placed in special measures after being rated inadequate.
Care Quality Commission inspectors have told management at Lyndhurst Residential Home that they must make improvements to protect the safety and welfare of people living there – especially as they found a fire exit leading to a padlocked gate
The CQC carried out its most recent inspection on July 27 and 28 and found that the care being provided by Dr A Subramanian and Mrs S Kardarshi was failing to be safe, effective, caring, responsive or well led. The home has been rated inadequate overall and placed in... read more
- 18:48 Surf Snowdonia want another 'world first' but will focus on Year of...
- 18:47 Italian bailout candidate Pop Vicenza posts 1.9 billion euro loss
- 18:46 Rising star Adams claims national cross country title
- 18:46 Granny was watching Casualty when New Ferry explosion showered her...
- 18:46 Pakistan says Facebook vows to tackle concerns over blasphemous...
- 18:45 Liverpool star Adam Lallana captured feeling his thigh at half-time...
- 18:45 EROTICA BRITANNIA OR EROICA BRITANNIA: Name of Derbyshire festival...
- 18:44 'The heart and soul of Newcastle United': Ex-players pay tribute to...
- 18:43 Fresh footage emerges of even more people 'having sex' in the street
- 18:43 Builder who rescued dog from a fire 'made a friend for life'
- 18:43 This infamous SELL-OUT Zara coat is back - and now comes with THIS...
- 18:42 Jurgen Klopp ready to smash Liverpool transfer record with huge...
- 18:42 Barcelona want midfielder… but he's admitted Arsenal move is appealing
- 18:42 Grants bolster bid to give 'national treasure' viaduct a new life
- 18:41 Family’s horror after car is hit by youths throwing brick onto busy A1
- 18:41 URGENT APPEAL Concern for missing Notts family
- 18:40 URGENT APPEAL Concern for missing Notts family
- 18:39 Man United transfer update: Midfielder posts message as he heads to...
- 18:39 Man City star Leroy Sane heaps praise on Pep Guardiola ahead of...
- 18:37 If this man sits next to a woman on the Tube call the police
- 18:36 Pro-EU group to sing for Europe in Alnwick tomorrow
- 18:35 Baroness Warsi - We must look at what drives radicalisation
- 18:34 Van bursts into flames Wrexham
- 18:34 Black Tesla worker says he faced racist taunts, violent threats
- 18:33 Cumbria engraver does a Sterling job of new pound coin
- 18:33 Menstrual cycle recreated 'in a dish'
- 18:32 Argentina to use cocktail of caffeine, paracetamol and VIAGRA in...
- 18:32 Wilfried Zaha responds to recent England criticism by insisting he...
- 18:32 Carrie Fisher’s dog gets a new home but not with Billie Lourd
- 18:31 Missing Toxteth mum and 10-week-old baby have been FOUND