Luis Suarez reaches 100 goals for Barcelona – but two players beat him to the same milestone
Luis Suarez has become the latest Barcelona player to reach 100 goals after finding the net in Wednesday’s Copa del Rey clash against Athletic Bilbao.
The Uruguayan, who was signed from Liverpool in a £65 million deal in 2014, has needed just 120 games to reach the milestone, making him faster than the likes of Lionel Messi, Samuel Eto’o and Rivaldo.
But Suarez, who turns 30 later this month, isn’t the quickest player to reach 100 goals in a Barcelona shirt.
That honour goes to Mariano Martin, who needed just 99 games to achieve the same feat.
THREE FASTEST BARCA PLAYERS TO 100 GOALS 1.... read more
- 09:36 Montrose 3 Berwick Rangers 0: First-half blast sends Montrose clear...
- 09:36 East Fife 1 Stranraer 1: Methil men only have themselves to blame
- 09:36 Brechin 1 St Mirren 2: Dods confident City will get their rewards
- 09:36 Dunfermline Athletic 2 Queen of the South 5: Heavy loss can act as...
- 09:36 Hour-by-hour forecast for Derby as temperatures will struggle to...
- 09:35 Former Rangers dud Joey Barton hit me with a bag of dog dirt...
- 09:35 Ice warning for Tuesday with temperatures to feel as low as MINUS...
- 09:35 Homeless sleepout hailed a success as donations top £3.6m
- 09:35 Ban pension cold-calls now, demand MPs: Call for 'urgent action' to...
- 09:33 Uber 'wanted to charge £149 for trip from Harborne to Solihull'...
- 09:31 Council homes plan
- 09:30 You really don’t get the same number of each chocolate in boxes of...
- 09:29 FUEL PRICES: The cheapest petrol and diesel in Mansfield and Sutton
- 09:29 Holmesfield burglar takes cash and designer jewellery
- 09:28 Strictly Come Dancing 2017: Gemma Atkinson suffers embarrassing...
- 09:28 Cirque du Soleil brings OVO show to Arena Birmingham - how to get...
- 09:27 More delays expected to Coast Road users
- 09:27 Council homes plan
- 09:26 Who could Liverpool FC draw next in the Champions League?
- 09:26 George Eliot's Hospital's innovative campus plan hits stumbling block
- 09:26 Police appeal after man took SELFIES on stolen mobile phone
- 09:24 Bank of England could move to Birmingham under Labour plans
- 09:25 Man Utd News: Mourinho’s Man City fight, De Gea sends Real Madrid...
- 09:24 Diver spots huge jet of blood pouring out of pipe direct into bay...
- 09:24 Police cars crash into each other on way to same emergency
- 09:24 Janette Manrara spills her secret on how she and husband Aljaz...
- 09:24 The Script set to play Scarborough in 2018
- 09:24 Motorists warned of delays on M6 near Carlisle
- 09:23 Labour hit back at MP over record on threatened Cotmanhay care home
- 09:23 Saudi Arabia to allow cinemas to reopen from early 2018