Lucky chef shellshocked after finding egg with THREE yolks!
A Birmingham chef got an egg-tremley rare surprise when she cracked an egg - and found three yolks.
The staggering one in 25 million event happened when Nicole Rushton was preparing a breakfast bap for colleagues at Pype Hayes Golf Course.
And just hours before head chef Naomi Smith, cracked an egg containing a DOUBLE yolk.
Nicole could not believe her eyes when three yolks came out into the frying pan.
The chances of finding a triple yolk are said to be so rare you have a greater chance of winning the lottery.
Nicole, 24, said: “I cracked it open and put it in the pan. I was so surprised.... read more
- 11:45 This lorry is helping snare dangerous drivers on Midlands motorways
- 11:45 Gang attack Nuneaton teen and steal his jacket and trainers
- 11:45 Homes raided in crime crackdown in Doncaster
- 11:44 Missing woman, 83, found
- 11:44 Trunks unpacked as happy trio settle in ahead of big opening at...
- 11:44 Derbyshire woman dubbed ‘world’s biggest fan’ after meeting more...
- 11:43 Warwickshire’s first drug and alcohol community rehab centre opens...
- 11:42 PNE striker Sean Maguire eyes play-off push
- 11:42 YOUR VIEW: Sorry, no sympathy whatsoever for homeless
- 11:42 EU referendum result may not be legitimate due to Facebook data...
- 11:42 Mum could face charges after daughter died in car that went into river
- 11:42 South Korea to shut off computers to stop people working late
- 11:42 Liverpool legend reveals the only way Reds can stop Mohamed Salah...
- 11:42 Man Utd may not get in top four for this reason - Sky Sports pundit...
- 11:41 Several cars on fire in Derbyshire
- 11:41 Derbyshire woman dubbed ‘world’s biggest fan’ after meeting more...
- 11:41 Wasps provide Coventry City fans with update on Ricoh Arena seating...
- 11:41 Clean hard-to-tackle household appliances using everyday items
- 11:40 In this week’s Herald. . .
- 11:39 Families in Leeds warned of "potential safety issue" after...
- 11:39 UK retail sales rise eases pressure on high street
- 11:39 Man stabbed as gun fired at house in Hordern Road, Wolverhampton
- 11:38 It’s our very own nostalgic Hartlepool Easter bonnet parade!
- 11:38 TV Choice AND TRAILER: Five of the best shows this week
- 11:38 New £8.4million Metro railway skills facility approved for South...
- 11:38 REVEALED: The best dental surgeries in Halifax - as rated by their...
- 11:37 New £8.4million Metro railway skills facility approved for South...
- 11:37 Plea to leave seal in peace as it rests up at Sunderland beach
- 11:37 Several cars on fire in Derbyshire
- 11:37 Derbyshire woman dubbed ‘world’s biggest fan’ after meeting more...