Luciana Berger tells of pain suffered at hands of vile trolls in brave hate crime interview
Luciana Berger today urged victims of hate crime to seek help in a brave interview about the abuse she has suffered.
The Wavertree MP has repeatedly been targeted by vile trolls who have subjected her to campaigns of anti-semitic abuse and death threats.
Back in 2014 Garon Helm, a neo-Nazi from Litherland, was jailed for four weeks for posting a shocking tweet to the politician.
Then 21, his message showed a Holocaust-era star on the MP’s head with the hashtag “Hitler was right”.
Read More Lauch event to mark National Hate Crime Awareness Week
Earlier this year John Nimmo, of Moreland Road... read more
- 00:20 Arsenal & Chelsea on alert with Iker Casillas eyeing London team:...
- 00:18 Laptop ban on flights from Muslim-majority nations 'INEFFECTIVE',...
- 00:18 Japan turns to Basil Fawlty in race for Olympic English
- 00:18 It’s good to talk: Is ‘pink and fluffy’ the way forward for...
- 00:17 The dangers of early marijuana use: Teens who start smoking pot...
- 00:17 Heartburn drugs linked to deadly 'superbug' infections that return...
- 00:17 Body mass index is NOT a good indicator of whether or not you're...
- 00:17 Paralysed man moves his arm and hand with the power of his mind:...
- 00:17 Prescription cuts are a 'creeping retreat' for NHS: Storm over plan...
- 00:16 Fury at tycoon’s ban on ‘coloured’ tenants
- 00:16 Venezuela: Demand for OAS to stop US-backed ‘harassment’
- 00:16 Northern Ireland: Sinn Fein slams Stormont ‘charade’
- 00:16 South Africa: Selfless servant to the anti-apartheid struggle Ahmed...
- 00:16 Holyrood votes for indy referendum II
- 00:16 Exploited temp staff an ‘underground economy’
- 00:16 Article 50 ‘Not a Blank Cheque for the Tories’
- 00:16 Protest hits flights at Stansted Airport
- 00:15 It’s good to talk: Is ‘pink and fluffy’ the way forward for...
- 00:15 What are Brexit Britain's trade options?
- 00:14 Tesco defend £3.7bn bid to takeover wholesaler Booker
- 00:13 School life: New app brings Calder High into 21st century
- 00:13 Motorists face TEN weeks of roadworks in Sowerby Bridge
- 00:13 If arrested, South Korea's Park will be in larger cell than others,...
- 00:12 It’s good to talk: Is ‘pink and fluffy’ the way forward for...
- 00:10 U.S. Fed's Powell - In 'wait-and-see' stance on Trump policies
- 00:09 Brexit: What do businesses want from Article 50 talks?
- 00:09 Broadchurch fans spotted a slight flaw in Mark Latimer’s plans to...
- 00:07 Chris Marshall: Arming our police won't defeat terrorism
- 00:06 Leeds man jailed over jealous jaw break attack
- 00:06 Jayne Dawson: Stop right there – and try living the new slow life