Lucas Perez: This is what I think of my fellow Arsenal forwards
Perez joined Arsenal from La Liga side Deportivo La Coruna for £17.1million in August.
The 28-year-old has been out of action for the past month after picking up an ankle injury in the 2-0 EFL Cup win against Reading.
But he has returned to the Arsenal squad for tonight’s EFL Cup quarter-final against Southampton.
And he has now opened up on his fellow Gunners forwards.
“There is plenty of competition to get one spot in the line up, which is great for the team,” Perez told Arsenal Player.
“Not only the strikers are fighting for a place, but also defenders or midfielders. Our squad is... read more
- 08:07 Young Barrow woman's life cut short after battle with addiction
- 08:07 Hundreds turn out to say goodbye to Sunderland dad Lee Downey
- 08:07 Alliance Trust Savings returns to full-year profit
- 08:06 Author Bill Bryson names St Andrew’s Church in Whissendine as one...
- 08:06 Roosting pigeons leave St Mary’s Church in Stamford with £30,000...
- 08:06 Villages such as Measham to become 'meat in noisy sandwich' over...
- 08:06 Campaigners hit out at Florida Farm decision
- 08:06 Bank branch to close its doors in September
- 08:06 Number of child sex offences recorded in Derbyshire drops
- 08:05 ‘I’m not going to retire’ says Hartlepool TV star Jeff Stelling
- 08:05 Plans for 30 homes in village near Shrewsbury submitted
- 08:04 Sheffield ice hockey player to be sentenced for sex attacks on girls
- 08:04 Guest column: Shale gas application was a complex call for everyone
- 08:03 Guest column: Shale gas application was a complex call for everyone
- 08:03 RISE AND SHINE: Live travel news, weather and fun features
- 08:02 Real Madrid News: Star pair to Chelsea, new formation next term,...
- 08:01 John Edward: Is it time for all schools to have governors?
- 08:01 Reopen second Shrewsbury Railway Station entrance call
- 08:01 RISE AND SHINE: Live travel news, weather and fun features
- 08:01 Lancaster City focusing on job in hand with seven games to go
- 08:00 Turkey says negotiating with aviation authorities on electronics ban
- 07:59 'Lukaku is absolutely flying at the minute' - Grimsby Town loanee...
- 07:59 Play-Offs are 'still possible' insists Grimsby Town boss Marcus...
- 07:59 French corporate margins, household income growth ease in...
- 07:59 Burglar with once-promising rugby career caught with tools after...
- 07:59 Spam, scam or sheer incompetence? Virgin Atlantic customers...
- 07:59 ECB's chief economist stands by pledge of keeping policy easy - Il...
- 07:58 Marine who won Taliban murder conviction appeal to be sentenced
- 07:57 Downton Abbey star Jessica Findlay-Brown admits she’s had an eating...
- 07:57 Chris Smalling? Jamie Vardy? Dele Alli? This England star set to...