Louth Hospital staff and friends present panto ‘Puss in Boots’
Louth hospital staff and friends are performing pantomime ‘Puss in Boots’ all this week starting from this evening (Monday, January 8).
The shows will be running up until Saturday, (January 13), but there is no show on Tuesday evening, (January 9).
But there will be a matinee performance on Saturday afternoon at 2pm.
Panto is being held at Louth Hospital Social Club.
The annual pantomime is raising funds for Louth Hospital League of Friends and the panto starts at 7pm on each evening.
Tickets are £5.50 for adults and £3.50 for children.
To get tickets, please call either: 01507 605187 or... read more
- 13:19 How much do people earn in each part of Cumbria?
- 13:19 Plea to help food bank as demand increases
- 13:18 Manchester United player Juan Mata's role will be affected by...
- 13:17 Fake 'council tree cutters' try to lie their way into elderly man's...
- 13:17 After Fionn now Storm Georgina could be on its way bringing gales...
- 13:17 Man accused of Leicester hospital stab attack appears in court
- 13:16 Residents helped keep traffic moving during snow chaos
- 13:16 Woman drove elbow into fellow drinker’s head in pub attack
- 13:16 Man seriously injured in New Ferry explosion recovering after...
- 13:16 Ahed Tamimi: Spotlight turns on Palestinian viral slap video teen
- 13:16 East Midlands businesses invited to comment on Heathrow Airport...
- 13:16 I had to convince mum my new diet was a good idea, says footballer...
- 13:16 University of Cumbria’s fetal research listed among most important...
- 13:15 East Midlands businesses invited to comment on Heathrow Airport...
- 13:15 Final beam in place on iconic building
- 13:15 Leyland woman accused of murdering baby denies the accusation
- 13:15 Preston traders affected by improvement works say it's business as...
- 13:14 Man who sparked manhunt after walking out of magistrates court...
- 13:14 Met Office warns that Lincolnshire is facing nine hours of...
- 13:14 Funding page set up to pay for funeral of woman who died on New...
- 13:13 Guinea healer held over faking hundreds of pregnancies
- 13:13 UN alarmed as US cuts aid to Palestinian refugee agency
- 13:12 Rare first edition Harry Potter worth £40,000 stolen
- 13:12 Police Academy director Hugh Wilson dies
- 13:12 MP raises issue of poor patient transport services
- 13:12 PICTURES: Busy Mansfield road closed after car hits pedestrian
- 13:11 ‘New California’ declares independence to become 51st US state
- 13:09 Sir Desmond Swayne 'embarrassed' by Commons snooze
- 13:09 MP raises issue of poor patient transport services
- 13:09 Quiz: How much of a Stormzy fan are you?