Louth Bowls: Flyers’ progress halted by Tyros comeback
0 Have your say Defending Louth Indoor Bowls Club Ladies’ Triples League champions Flyers suffered their first defeat, 18-13, by Tyros who joined four other teams in top spot on six points.
Flyers had led 11-3 and 11-7, but a score of six shots put Tyros ahead and on their way to victory.
Two wins and two draws from four games has moved Canaries to the top on shots difference after winning 15-10 against Jayees.
Birdies have the only 100 per cent record, with three victories, and perch in second spot after beating Woodentops 16-4, while Anglers are third thanks to a 14-9 win over Follies.
*... read more
- 06:13 10 books to give this Christmas
- 06:12 Concern over 'remote supervision' of offenders by phone
- 06:11 10 books to give this Christmas
- 06:10 Man Utd striker Romelu Lukaku should have celebrated against...
- 06:10 China meets Australian ambassador amid 'influence' debate
- 06:09 Birmingham Live: Breaking news, travel and weather across the...
- 06:09 10 books to give this Christmas
- 06:08 Devastated mum's baby boy died after midwifes wrongly sent her home
- 06:08 Tributes to legendary Hull trawler skipper who died after falling...
- 06:08 10 books to give this Christmas
- 06:08 Northumberland Livestock
- 06:07 Police still targeting burglars in South Tyneside and Sunderland
- 06:07 Man who ran illegal tip in Sunderland ordered to pay more than £1,700
- 06:07 Strictly Come Dancing 2017: Gorka loses it with Alexandra Burke: ‘I...
- 06:07 TK Maxx reveals opening date for new Derby city centre store
- 06:07 Widow appeals for information on asbestos from late husband's...
- 06:06 10 books to give this Christmas
- 06:05 China's central bank raises interest rates after Fed rise
- 06:02 Bill Jamieson: Growing public distrust of politicians is dangerous
- 06:02 Leader comment: There’s a warning in faces from our brutal past
- 06:02 Link says it is ‘committed to maintaining geographical cobverage of...
- 06:01 Here’s what to do if a Grinch tells your children Santa doesn’t exist
- 06:00 Man City are the best team in Europe let alone the Premier League -...
- 06:00 Nintendo Switch games LEAK: PS4, Xbox One and Switch getting big...
- 05:59 What's the reason behind Castle Street's strange Christmas music?
- 05:59 Volunteers offer £150 to catch 'evil' yobs who torched children's...
- 05:59 Mum of autistic Jack Rogan now fears suicidal son may be moved 200...
- 05:59 Man cruelly tipped out of wheelchair by thieves says he's now...
- 05:59 Boy, 9, finds mum dead in bed after trying to wake her up for school
- 05:58 Penis cliffhanger is New Zealand quote of the year