Lorry hits railway bridge in Stoneferry Road, Hull
A lorry has struck a railway bridge in east Hull which has resulted in the closure of Stoneferry Road.
The A1165 is closed in both directions between Mount Pleasant and Chamberlain Road as emergency services deal with the crash.
It is not clear at this stage whether there are any injuries or how badly damaged the lorry or the bridge is.
#TrafficAlert A1165 Stoneferry Road, Hull CLOSED between Mount Pleasant and Chamberlain Road #RTC
— PC Darren Kirkwood (@PCDKirkwood) October 10, 2016
More news: Who is the Holland Street clown?
The Mail understands police are waiting for structural... read more
- 22:26 Italy PM Renzi heading for heavy referendum defeat - exit polls
- 22:20 Mark Selby holds off a Ronnie O'Sullivan fightback to win the UK...
- 22:17 Row over fees breaks out between fund responsible for saving BHS...
- 22:17 As Eurocrats compile report on £21bn deal: Will Brussels block...
- 22:17 Stat shows how much Liverpool rely on Joel Matip after...
- 22:15 Matt Palmer's wonder-strike for Burton Albion: would any goalkeeper...
- 22:13 Motorist who drove his Range Rover at two men injuring them is jailed
- 22:13 Molson Coors gets five-year contract with Center Parcs
- 22:12 England coach Eddie Jones targets majority share for next summer's...
- 22:12 Owen Farrell hopes England can continue to kick on after Australia...
- 22:12 Eddie Jones threatens England stars with axe despite perfect 2016
- 22:12 Nathan Hughes shows he can fill Billy Vunipola's boots after...
- 22:12 Miss Great Grimsby 2017 auditions have begun!
- 22:11 Oxbridge student found dead on first night of university ski trip...
- 22:08 Brazil: Thousands marches against 'watered down anti-corruption bill'
- 22:06 Mark Selby wins UK Championship 2016 against Ronnie O'Sullivan
- 21:56 How you can get 18 consecutive days off work for only 9 days...
- 21:56 Hearts eyeing Newcastle assistant Ian Cathro as a possible...
- 21:54 UK Championship: Mark Selby beats Ronnie O'Sullivan in epic snooker...
- 21:50 Manchester United legend Gary Neville slams Marouane Fellaini for...
- 21:43 Canadian woman, 96, becomes a great-great-great grandmother
- 21:39 The Apprentice past winners: Where are they now?
- 21:35 Panto Peter Pan ‘kept me on the edge of my seat’
- 21:34 In pictures: Cuba says final goodbye to Fidel Castro
- 21:31 Kezia Dugdale to accuse Tories of reopening indyref divisions
- 21:31 Theresa May reveals her favourite TV shows for Christmas
- 21:27 Boris Johnson says no ‘large’ EU bill for single market
- 21:26 Crew called to reports of fire at block of flats in Barrow
- 21:26 Damage caused to cars in Dalton street
- 21:23 Man United star Marouane Fellaini reveals Jose Mourinho discussion