London’s first peanut butter fondue bar is coming and boy are we ready
There’s nothing more delicious, more versatile, more comforting than nut butter.
You can dollop it in porridge. Spread it on toast. Smear it on apples.
And now – brace yourself – you can have a nut butter fondue.
Yep, Whole Earth are bringing a peanut butter fondue bar to London in a couple of weeks and it sounds like heaven.
Taking place over two days, they’ll be giving fans the chance to take part in a two-hour nut butter fondue extravaganza where they’ll be able to try both sweet and savoury options.
What are you planning for your pumpkin? Refuel after with peanut butter! #WonderFuelTimes read more
- 14:57 Dundee United announce energy company Utilita as new sponsors
- 14:56 How far will your car run on the fuel warning light - and can you...
- 14:56 Winston Churchill’s cigar butt up for sale at Derbyshire auctioneers
- 14:56 Family of murdered Leeds woman Gemma Simpson blame mental health...
- 14:56 Roger Federer: Greg Rusedski makes big Juan Martin del Potro claim...
- 14:56 Liverpool news: Sky Sports pundit makes £150m transfer claim
- 14:56 When is Australian Grand Prix? UK start time, live stream, TV...
- 14:56 Case dropped against men accused of trafficking Rotherham teenager
- 14:55 Didcot signs point to Narnia, Gotham City and Middle Earth
- 14:55 Fines for littering in Sunderland should be even tougher, say readers
- 14:55 Case dropped against men accused of trafficking Rotherham teenager
- 14:55 Health screen at supermarket
- 14:53 Case dropped against men accused of trafficking Rotherham teenager
- 14:54 Family of murdered Leeds woman Gemma Simpson blame mental health...
- 14:53 Family of murdered Leeds woman Gemma Simpson blame mental health...
- 14:53 Openreach looking to take on 40 trainee engineers
- 14:52 Stars come out for Cheshire super club launch party
- 14:52 Man’s addiction to spirits leaves him with severely swollen neck
- 14:52 Baby abandoned in A&E with umbilical cord still attached
- 14:51 School hit by hoax 'bomb threat' e-mail
- 14:50 School hit by hoax 'bomb threat' e-mail
- 14:50 Bacon butties on offer at Cumbrian felltop cafe
- 14:50 Is Logan Paul scared to face KSI in the ring after brother Jake...
- 14:49 Juventus defender Giorgio Chiellini OUT of Italy's friendlies with...
- 14:48 Three Northamptonshire schools hit by hoax bomb threat
- 14:48 Baby abandoned 80 years ago finally finds out who her father is
- 14:48 Poetry joy for primary pupil
- 14:47 The most valuable Premier League XI - Manchester United, Chelsea,...
- 14:47 Teenager offered to sell his best friend drugs shortly before...
- 14:45 Coronation Street news: Bill Roache return as Ken Barlow confirmed...