London Fashion Week: Star-studded Burberry show sees front row PACKED with celebrities
Jenna Coleman was one of the first arrivals at the show - and she looked fabulous in red wide-legged trousers and an elegant ink blue trench coat.
She finished the look off with a nod to autumn, painting her nails a berry red.
American Vogue editor Anna Wintour also arrived promptly, choosing a bold green leaf print coat.
Bold coats were the order of the day for celebs at Burberry, with supermodel Erin O'Conner also opting for an eye-catching design - hers was a strong orange check, which she paired with cut off jeans and embellished sandals.
Lily James looked ravishing in a high cut coat... read more
- 16:25 Police chase car attempting to get on the M1 the wrong way
- 16:22 Highgate murder victim named by police as graduate Abdul Rahman...
- 16:21 A life 'completely destroyed' by one paragraph of immigration law
- 16:19 Vandals destroy beehive leaving 3,000 bees to die
- 16:18 David Davis set for another visit to Northern Ireland
- 16:17 COLUMN: An elegant wader
- 16:17 Incredible teenager battles back from the brink to take first steps...
- 16:16 Meghan Markle’s uninvited family celebrate royal wedding wearing...
- 16:13 Stretton grandmother has no plans to retire as she celebrates 40th...
- 16:13 Big cash injection for Yorkshire peatland restoration
- 16:11 COLUMN: An elegant wader
- 16:10 Aston Villa set to snap up Sheffield Wednesday midfielder on a free...
- 16:10 Leeds United set to take advantage of Garry Monk's Birmingham City...
- 16:10 Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's 'all-night party' after royal...
- 16:09 Kurt Angle reveals future of The Undertaker and Dean Ambrose in WWE
- 16:08 Teen seriously injured in Manchester bombing runs 10k race in the city
- 16:05 Marching with pride as With Banners Held High returns to Wakefield...
- 16:05 Police chase car attempting to get on the M1 the wrong way
- 16:04 Ed Sheeran song 'not for anti-abortion campaign'
- 16:04 Great Northern, Southern and Thameslink trains cancelled
- 16:03 7 ways to cope with endometriosis pain
- 16:03 ‘I felt like I was in a bubble’: Why men pay to see a dominatrix
- 16:01 Photo of the week: Nature at its best in Mablethorpe
- 16:01 Man Utd star Ander Herrera takes swipe at Chelsea tactics following...
- 15:59 Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich is without a UK visa
- 15:59 Saltley shooting: Teenager remains in serious condition in hospital
- 15:57 Marching with pride as With Banners Held High returns to Wakefield...
- 15:57 Paul Pogba blasted Alexis Sanchez during Manchester United’s FA Cup...
- 15:55 11 fantastic East Midlands Airbnbs with a difference
- 15:55 Chinese takeaway in Leicester shut down after inspectors find dead...