London Fashion Week: Magazine editor SLAMS 'crazy' lack of body diversity at the shows
Rivkie Baum made the comments while launching the new issue of the body positive title SLiNK magazine.
She said: "It seems crazy when we simply look at the statistics that plus size models have once again been left out of London Fashion Week.
"With the average consumer being a size 16 and the market spend on plus size fashion growing faster than the straight size counterpart - (it is now estimated to be worth 5.4billion), it seems that designers are living in a fantasy too."
Comparing London to New York, she continued: "The likes of Chromat and Christian Siriano, who... read more
- 14:51 Man Utd vs Tottenham: Paul Merson delivers FA Cup semi-final...
- 14:51 The best creators in the Premier League: Which five men have made...
- 14:51 Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino reiterates passive stance on FA...
- 14:50 Lancashire's National Rural Crime Survey focuses on rural crime
- 14:50 Warning for London Marathon runners as temperatures hit 70-year record
- 14:50 Children’s services are ‘fragile’ says trust
- 14:48 Here's how to ease the symptoms of hay fever
- 14:47 Children’s services are ‘fragile’ says trust
- 14:46 "Please give my baby's presents back!" Grieving Batley mother's...
- 14:45 This weekend’s going to be so hot Marathon runners have been told...
- 14:43 Did you know that Leeds once had an open-air swimming pool?
- 14:43 UK’s rowdiest brunch heading to Leeds
- 14:42 A career in clips: paying tribute to Dale Winton
- 14:42 ReFILL: Cafe and resort bar join the war on plastic
- 14:42 West Brom transfer helper Guiliano Terraneo has identified his...
- 14:42 Work at Pont ex-library site ‘on schedule’
- 14:42 Self-confessed Nazi jailed after calling for genocide of Jewish...
- 14:42 Burglary at Leeds house: Police release CCTV images of two men
- 14:41 Mother who watched daughter burn to death on school bus sues
- 14:41 Meghan Markle age, height, real name, what her title will be and...
- 14:41 H&H Group chief executive steps down
- 14:40 Sevilla's Gabriel Mercado jokes he cannot hurt Barcelona star...
- 14:40 Amir Khan vows to return to world champion form ahead of Phil Lo...
- 14:40 Man asks girlfriend of 9 years to marry him using his kids’ T-shirts
- 14:40 South Africa rhino poaching: 'Web of corruption' blamed
- 14:40 How an engine blast sparked an on-board safety conversation
- 14:39 'Joined-up working' plans to tackle Sheffield's homeless problems
- 14:39 Yobs wreck popular Layton club’s roof as part of vandalism campaign
- 14:39 Caught on camera: Do you know these people?
- 14:38 Formica is put up for sale by parent company