London Fashion Week: Burberry STUNS with groundbreaking 'see now buy now' collection
Christopher Bailey sent both men and women down the catwalk together during the 30 minute show.
Models wore highly military inspired looks, with belted jackets and coats dominating the show.
He also continued the trend for pyjama dressing with silk printed outfits featuring.
The show was set to the sound of a symphony orchestra and choir, adding to the classical, ethereal feel seen in the collection.
In an unusual move, there was more than one catwalk - the models walked around a house, and crisscrossed each other on the many 'catwalks'.
This was a savvy decision by Bailey - as it ensured... read more
- 18:13 Tunisian former PM Jomaa launches 'non-ideological' political party
- 18:13 France's Macron on course to win presidency - Elabe poll
- 18:13 Rangers boss Pedro Caixinha will have the final say on his Scottish...
- 18:12 Circus trainer attacked by lions in terrifying video
- 18:10 Retired vicar to wed male model 54 years his junior
- 18:10 Schoolchildren donate flag after Union Jack stolen from Bomber...
- 18:10 Return of council’s big clean-up programme
- 18:09 Wirral community rocked as "best buddy" pays tribute to alleged...
- 18:09 Busy Cumbria road closed following bus crash
- 18:08 Weaverham plumber to run London Marathon in tribute to veteran...
- 18:08 Ex-Corrie star from Cuddington lands role in Hollyoaks
- 18:08 Head teacher in training for 32.6-mile walk to work
- 18:07 Paul Scholes: This is what I think of Manchester United’s top four...
- 18:07 Arsenal star Mesut Ozil makes shock transfer revelation: Manchester...
- 18:07 Formula 1 2017 schedule: When are the Grand Prix races? Latest...
- 18:06 Liverpool favourites to snap up Arsenal star
- 18:06 Nick Cushing: Carli Lloyd has taken Manchester City Women to...
- 18:05 See stunning new pictures of Birmingham's rapidly changing skyline
- 18:05 How Town Hall & Symphony Hall CEO has inspired staff to enter 10K
- 18:05 See inside Sutton Coldfield's chic new restaurant Bistrot Pierre
- 18:05 The one pound coins worth more money - some are worth up to £250
- 18:05 Revealed: These are the most common jobs in the West Midlands
- 18:05 See timelapse footage and aerial shots as work completes on New...
- 18:05 Exciting finds of Iron Age chariot and horse skeletons found at...
- 18:05 Luxury watch brand to open at Merry Hill
- 18:05 It's unfair for Hull City fans to boo West Ham's Robert Snodgrass...
- 18:05 Successful Furness technology exhibition is an international affair
- 18:05 Is THIS the world’s BEST job? Lucky candidate will earn £24,000 to...
- 18:04 Busy Cumbria road closed following bus crash
- 18:04 Dame Joan Collins won’t bow out, but many don’t have a choice