Loan star risks Chelsea wrath with latest comments: Blues fans won't like this
The 20-year-old Denmark international is currently in the middle of a two-year loan spell at Borussia Monchengladbach where is has nailed down a starting role in their back four.
While he hopes to make it in England when he returns to Chelsea at the end of the season, Christensen has risked the wrath of his parent club and their fans with his latest comments.
"I have only played one game in the Premier League so far, but I obviously trained with my Chelsea team-mates on a daily basis. It is still a different comparison to make, though," he told the Bundesliga's official website.... read more
- 07:51 Thieves wanted over theft of badges from cars in Sheffield suburbs
- 07:51 Imperial Brands sticks to full-year guidance
- 07:51 Britain does not expect 50 billion pounds Brexit bill - Davis
- 07:51 Cut sugar in cakes, biscuits by 20%, industry told
- 07:50 Police search for 'slaves' arriving on flights into Doncaster's...
- 07:50 Casualty cut out of crashed car by Lincolnshire rescuers
- 07:49 Man convicted of rape following four-month horror spree
- 07:49 Scottish football paid a pittance for TV rights as Euro league...
- 07:49 RISE AND SHINE: Start the day with our live breakfast feed
- 07:48 Louis Tomlinson forced to wait to find out if he faces charges over...
- 07:48 Fadi Fawaz was not invited to George Michael’s wake – but Kenny...
- 07:48 VIDEO: ‘Passenger screamed’ as forklift truck sliced through side...
- 07:48 Angry resident rung Calderdale leader 20 times in one hour to complain
- 07:47 Aston Villa chief reveals target for next season
- 07:46 Eden Hazard: This is where I want to go
- 07:46 Cyclist in serious condition after collision with double-decker bus
- 07:46 Batley Boys earn impressive away win but miss out on cup semi-final...
- 07:46 Warning to parents after yobs leave smashed glass at children’s...
- 07:45 Delays as accident partly closes A1 near Birtley
- 07:45 Cambodian opposition figure sentenced again
- 07:44 SSE says 2017/18 dividend cover to be at lower end of guidance
- 07:44 Bookmaker William Hill names Ruth Prior as CFO
- 07:44 Tesco target Booker sees sales growth ease
- 07:44 Drug-driver caught by police with cannabis and cocaine traces in...
- 07:44 School praised for being ‘at the heart of the community’ by Ofsted
- 07:44 Motorway sliproad closed at Carlisle following crash
- 07:43 Xiao Long Bao: Foodies fume over 'exploding soup dumplings'
- 07:43 Nintendo’s latest console launch helps Game Digital
- 07:42 Swarkestone Road open, Derby news now, traffic updates for A50, A38...
- 07:42 Miami Open 2017 results: Rafael Nadal sets up Fabio Fognini...