LMA ‘concerned’ about managers taking bungs
by Our Sports Desk
The League Managers Association (LMA) said yesterday that they were “extremely concerned” about allegations made in the Daily Telegraph that 10 unnamed managers took bribes connected to player transfers.
The newspaper made the claims as part of its undercover investigation into corruption in football.
Separate revelations from the newspaper led to Sam Allardyce, who made a series of damaging remarks on a range of issues, losing his job as England manager on Tuesday.
Several football agents were secretly filmed over the past 10 months and the newspaper reported that the... read more
- 11:37 Nottinghamshire dad behind viral videos is up for award
- 11:37 BREAKING: Six individuals to face charges over Hillsborough disaster
- 11:37 Facebook to live stream more than a dozen UEFA Champions League...
- 11:37 This is what it takes to bring affordable internet access to...
- 11:36 Armed robbery at Sheffield petrol station
- 11:36 BREAKING: Six individuals to face charges over Hillsborough disaster
- 11:36 Ex-police officer David Duckenfield charged with manslaughter and...
- 11:36 Two arrested in South Shields in computer software service fraud probe
- 11:36 Emergency vehicles sent to reports of a fire at Caythorpe recycling...
- 11:36 BREAKING: M1 closed in both directions in South Yorkshire due to...
- 11:35 Safety of Harrogate District's residential properties reviewed...
- 11:35 Ex police chief charged with manslaughter over Hillsborough Disaster
- 11:35 Faecal bacteria discovered in ice at three coffee chains, BBC's...
- 11:35 Sign up to take part in this year's Tour de Furness fundraiser
- 11:35 How to stay safe in wake of new global cyber attack
- 11:34 BREAKING: M1 closed in both directions in South Yorkshire due to...
- 11:34 BREAKING: Six individuals to face charges over Hillsborough disaster
- 11:34 Hartlepool United severs all ties with JPNG and Gary Coxall in...
- 11:34 Paramedics ride NARROWBOAT as they rush to help patient
- 11:34 Hillsborough criminal charges to be brought
- 11:34 Man dies after being struck by car in Leamington
- 11:34 What will the ATMs of the near future look like?
- 11:34 Britain is leaving the EU, but should Brexit-hit investors go the...
- 11:33 Warning over Tesco voucher scam as thousands fall for crafty hoax
- 11:32 More than 400 properties empty in the Harborough district
- 11:32 It’s a Knockout fun day for inspirational Amelie
- 11:31 Family’s lucky escape as overturning car demolishes wall at...
- 11:31 Paedophile breached order by talking to boy, nine, in Chorley
- 11:31 Firefighters battle house blaze in Hartlepool
- 11:30 David Duckenfield and Norman Bettison among six people charged over...