Liversedge bid for quickfire response
0 Have your say Liversedge manager Jonathan Rimmington is backing his side to respond to Tuesday’s defeat against Bridlington Town when they travel to Hemsworth Miners Welfare on Saturday.
Liversedge suffered a first league defeat in 12 outings when two late goals saw Bridlington earn a 2-1 defeat in front of a bumper 600-plus crowd.
Sedge remain top of the Northern Counties East League Premier Division, a point clear of Cleethorpes Town but having played a game more.
Rimmington wants his side to hit straight back and go on another extended winning run.
Speaking after Tuesday’s defeat,... read more
- 09:30 Houston Rockets one win from NBA finals after edging Warriors in...
- 09:30 Alastair Cook admits ‘wicket did more than expected’ after England...
- 09:30 Funding crisis leaves High Peak school at ‘breaking point’
- 09:29 Anderson Talisca breaks silence on Manchester United and Liverpool...
- 09:28 Rodney Jackson, solicitor and judge
- 09:28 Have your say on tackling rural crime in your area
- 09:28 Champions League final: Liverpool fans' anger after Kiev flights...
- 09:27 Brexit, waiting times, funding: Generation Z on threats to the NHS
- 09:27 United Utliities spends £817m on regions water service
- 09:27 Former WWE star to guest at Wigan Comic Con
- 09:27 Couple tracked down and killed homeless man after he insulted woman
- 09:27 GDPR explained: Make sure you don’t ignore the irritating emails...
- 09:26 Have your say on tackling rural crime in your area
- 09:25 Blown away by Barbados! Discovering history, beauty (and rum punch)...
- 09:25 Yacht a lot we've got! Anneka Rice treats her family to their own...
- 09:25 Get your tickets for the Team Verrico summer ball
- 09:24 Project update: Highfield Gardens,Blackpool
- 09:23 Polls open for Ireland’s abortion referendum
- 09:22 Man has wallet stolen by woman after asking her to hold it
- 09:22 Boy, desperately called his gran as his dad died in front of him...
- 09:22 M58 link road WILL go ahead
- 09:21 Football transfer rumours: Tottenham to sign Wilfried Zaha?
- 09:21 Trump-Kim summit: Koreans 'see peace being taken away'
- 09:21 YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain dies aged 33
- 09:21 New surround sound speakers for community cinema
- 09:20 Five casualties after two car collision on busy Burnley road
- 09:20 Brexit, waiting times, funding: Generation Z on threats to the NHS
- 09:19 School superheroes raise over £200
- 09:19 UK will build own satellite system if frozen out of EU's Galileo –...
- 09:18 Graphic images of rotting teeth on sugary drinks could help tackle...