Liverpool students could win £9,000-per-year apartment - but there's a catch
Liverpool students are being offered the chance to live a life of luxury in a £9,000-per-year apartment - just by being nice.
Iconinc, who are currently building what they claim to be Liverpool’s ‘most luxurious’ student digs, is offering the chance to live rent-free in one of their luxury apartments.
The development, named The Ascent, has been compared to a boutique hotel - with an in-house gym with personal trainers, a cinema room, a free daily breakfast and a 24/6 concierge.
Students can also opt for their own personal chef, a cleaner and a daily fresh fruit delivery direct to their... read more
- 21:45 The Istanbul New Year’s Eve nightclub attacker ‘has been caught’
- 21:43 Istanbul Reina nightclub attacker 'captured'
- 21:42 Jamie Carragher identifies the area Chelsea can be exploited by...
- 21:40 Illegal angler fined for fishing without a licence
- 21:40 Tesco is recalling Butter Chicken product as it contains nuts
- 21:36 BREAKING: Turkish police capture New Year's eve ISIS nightclub gunman
- 21:34 Liverpool legend slams Manchester United for "lack of class" in Old...
- 21:34 Thierry Henry: Why Chelsea's 3-4-3 system is so effective
- 21:33 Ivory Coast police fire teargas to disperse protesting students
- 21:32 Pregnancy weight gain not linked to early death in adulthood
- 21:32 Gentler exercise ‘can be just as effective’ as intense activity
- 21:31 'Wicked' man, 78, jailed for historic sex offences against children...
- 21:31 Blue Monday: 17 reasons why Derby folk should be cheerful in 2017
- 21:26 Boy, 17, admits Birmingham taxi stone attack
- 21:24 Mark Carney: Household debt and consumer spending a key focus amid...
- 21:24 Man in court admits hiring a prostitute in Derbyshire
- 21:22 Chelsea close to agreeing major striker deal - Sky Sports reporter
- 21:22 Businesses throw support behind £1m action plan for Derby's St...
- 21:22 Your pictures of REALLY bad parking in Derbyshire
- 21:22 Blue Monday: Let comedians from Derby Theatre's sell-out shows...
- 21:22 Drink-driver crashed into Land Rover carrying baby in Derbyshire
- 21:21 Louis van Gaal set to retire from football for ‘family reasons’
- 21:18 David Cameron should not lead Nato, says senior Tory
- 21:18 EastEnders spoilers: Phil Mitchell discovers the truth about his...
- 21:17 Europe braced for TENS OF THOUSANDS of migrants to arrive in...
- 21:14 Woman, 65, fined £80 for pouring her coffee down a drain
- 21:13 Chelsea lend promising goalkeeper to Solihull Moors
- 21:13 "I am fed up!" Danielle Lloyd claims she doesn't get a PENNY...
- 21:12 Banned Birchencliffe driver smashed into garden wall during police...
- 21:11 Rush hour crash closes M55