Liverpool striker Divock Origi convinced he will still be a big star at Anfield
Liverpool striker Divock Origi has admitted he wants to play more after spending most of the season watching from the sidelines.
The Belgian frontman has warmed the bench for Jurgen Klopp so far this campaign with the in-form Roberto Firmino getting the nod ahead of Origi and Daniel Sturridge.
More: Football Chelsea half-term report: How is Antonio Conte changing the Chelsea philosophy?
Arsenal stars Mesut Ozil and Santi Cazorla mock LVG's Manchester United flops
Which Premier League title contender has the best strike force?
Firmino is an attacker, but not a striker as Origi and Sturridge,... read more
- 10:30 Aston Villa analysis: The game-changer, the rock, the star man and...
- 10:30 Sainsbury's shoppers can earn 10 TIMES more Nectar points over May...
- 10:30 West Brom academy teams 'victims of own success' this season
- 10:30 Maikel Kieftenbeld's rallying call as Birmingham City fight to...
- 10:29 Luis Suarez hails Lionel Messi after Barcelona star nets 500th club...
- 10:29 Yaya Toure wants to play Manchester derby without a referee as he...
- 10:29 May the force be with you at Louth Library
- 10:28 Work starts on new £3.8m visitor centre
- 10:28 Cumbrian nature lovers get close to TV's Simon
- 10:27 Fire crews called out to tree and car fires in Leamington
- 10:27 Meet the intersex model who is rocking the fashion industry
- 10:26 Doncaster mayoral election: what matters to you
- 10:26 VIDEO: As Red Arrows return to Doncaster, watch amazing vintage...
- 10:26 Teenage cyclist ‘hacked to death by gang with machetes’
- 10:26 Man dies after being hit by train at Manor Road station
- 10:25 Pools axe Dave Jones and turn to ‘Fab Four’ to save League status
- 10:25 Hartlepool United confirm Dave Jones' departure as club battle for...
- 10:25 Appeal to find bike stolen in Morecambe
- 10:24 Tumble drier sparks house blaze
- 10:24 School kids could meet Barack Obama in Edinburgh as they compete...
- 10:23 Liverpool's dire record against the Premier League's bottom-half...
- 10:23 Annie Fanny, Nic Dakin and other Scunthorpe runners smash London...
- 10:23 Fire crew called out to road traffic collision
- 10:23 EXCLUSIVE: Chesterfield Hotel is sold
- 10:22 Banks boost FTSE as French election ignites risk-on rally
- 10:22 Lionel Messi uses the wonders of technology so Neymar can take part...
- 10:22 8 things you need to know about Saint George’s Day
- 10:22 Obesity ‘causes more deaths than smoking’
- 10:22 Eyes to the future following sad loss
- 10:22 Fears over bed blocking as delayed discharges double