Liverpool's most dangerous road is revealed
Queens Drive has been revealed as the most dangerous road in Liverpool, having more than twice as many accidents than other roads.
Over 10% of all crashes reported in the Liverpool Echo between July 2015 and July 2016 happened on the A5058 which connects Bootle and Aigburth .
Dunnings Bridge Road and Edge Lane Drive were joint second, with 4.7% of reported accidents taking place on these roads.
CL Legal, who analysed the data, found that although these roads run through several postcodes, L13 is by far the worst offender, with almost 16% of all accidents happening in the Clubmoor, Old Swan,... read more
- 06:32 Make the most of your extra hour
- 06:30 Derby County boss Gary Rowett's verdict on new signings Tom...
- 06:30 'Sign him up, sign him up, sign him up!' Fans send message to Derby...
- 06:29 Why we shouldn’t pity the ‘wronged’ woman
- 06:27 Darren McGarvey: Men must consider if they have been abusive in the...
- 06:27 Paris Gourtsoyannis: Tory MP Douglas Ross is running a fine line
- 06:24 Next-generation tanks will ditch ‘human senses’ for ‘algorithms and...
- 06:23 Cumbria Constabulary commended for crackdown on modern slavery and...
- 06:23 Dog involved in near-fatal mauling of Daventry woman's terrier has...
- 06:23 Half of Northamptonshire’s councils are paying generous mileage rates
- 06:23 Team GB athlete cuts ribbon at launch of Daventry sports academy...
- 06:22 FREE PRESS AND GUARDIAN/JERRY GREEN APPEAL: Why I’m ‘Doing It For...
- 06:22 Cocker spaniel Rudi crowned UK’s cutest pub dog
- 06:22 Ilona Amos: Our poor diet is killing us, so let’s talk veg
- 06:22 Grandma’s stories
- 06:21 Northumbria force area remains safe place to live – survey
- 06:21 Liverpool ready to make huge January move for world star as...
- 06:21 Fire-alarm reminder issued to residents
- 06:21 Arsenal News: Wilshere to get his shot, Giroud scoops Puskas, Pep...
- 06:21 Author leads charity walk at estate
- 06:21 Charity receives vital funds
- 06:21 Hospital trust falls short of targets - but is still well ahead of...
- 06:21 Harvest help for hospice
- 06:21 Jury out in £5m webside graud case
- 06:21 A lizard’s tail
- 06:19 Hartlepool’s hospital trust misses cancer waiting list target
- 06:19 Approval for next phase of Jacksons Landing proposals
- 06:19 Jury out in £5m webside graud case
- 06:19 These two school pals have been thanked for the way they tried to...
- 06:19 Hartlepool’s The Galleries cafe set to serve up birthday celebrations