Liverpool news: Coutinho doesn’t want to return to England after failed Barcelona transfer
Coutinho had been a target for Barcelona all summer and even submitted a transfer request to force through a move.
However it was rejected just a like a third bid of £90million was swiftly turned down as Liverpool maintained their stance that Coutinho would not be sold.
Liverpool have since denied claims by Barcelona that they were open to selling Coutinho for £183m on deadline day in Spain.
But new reports in Spain have shed a light on Coutinho's disappointment at seeing a move to the Nou Camp fail to materialise.
Spanish newspaper Sport quote friends of Coutinho saying: "We still do... read more
- 18:14 South Shields garage boss told police he had nothing to do with...
- 18:14 Career-best figures for Hutton as Northants claim first...
- 18:13 Defeats for all Norton Lindsey & Wolverton's Saturday sides
- 18:13 Northampton swimming pool handover could spell end for private...
- 18:13 Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa punishes wasteful Iceland to give Argentina hope
- 18:12 Travellers 'assumed by police to be criminals rather than victims'
- 18:12 John Leslie cleared of sexual assault
- 18:11 Ludborough railway is just the ticket for train lovers
- 18:10 Parts of Blackpool’s South Pier cordoned off in safety scare
- 18:09 Ahmed Musa sets TWO World Cup records as Nigeria beat Iceland
- 18:06 Horninglow shops count cost of devastation after burglar stole...
- 18:04 Big Interview: Ambitions plans at Fulwood & Broughton Cricket Club
- 18:02 Hero neighbour rushes into burning home to get people out of...
- 18:02 John Bercow aims to stay on as Speaker to oversee Brexit process
- 18:01 Serbia vs Switzerland LIVE: Team news and World Cup updates from...
- 18:01 Sergej Milinkovic-Savic: Why Man Utd, Real Madrid and Barcelona...
- 18:01 300 Easyjet and Ryanair flights cancelled this weekend - are you...
- 18:00 Plans to fix dangerous Sutton road
- 18:00 John Leslie cleared over Edinburgh nightclub hen night sex assault...
- 17:57 Police hunt man after damage to Barrow pub
- 17:57 Refugee reveals the terrifying moment he fled Darfur during civil war
- 17:57 North and South Korea agree to reunite families split by war
- 17:52 Durham University student cleared of rape and sexual assault
- 17:52 Phillip Wearne obituary
- 17:52 BMW joins Airbus in Brexit warning
- 17:51 Coventry City boss Mark Robins's reaction to the new League One...
- 17:50 Scale of repairs revealed at ceiling collapse school in Birmingham
- 17:50 House of Fraser closure could be a housing 'opportunity' for...
- 17:47 Judge rejects bid for gender-neutral passports
- 17:46 Pair deny Cockermouth Christmas Day assault allegations