'Liverpool man' charged after Magaluf stabbing
A Liverpool man could face up to five years in jail after being accused of stabbing another Brit in Magaluf.
Spanish media is reporting the man, thought to be around 30 years old, was arrested following an attack in the Spanish holiday resort on Thursday night.
Reports claim the arrest came after a man was injured when a blade was brandished during a fight outside a club.
Mallorca news website Ultra Hora said a “young man from Liverpool” was remanded in custody after last week’s incident.
'It was like Mad Max': Anger at scrambler bike yobs who caused chaos in Liverpool
The report, which... read more
- 10:03 WIN: Two tickets to see Sir Tom Jones at Cartmel Racecourse worth £110
- 10:03 UK parents dread looking after their kids’ friends over the holidays
- 10:03 A-star award for Rachel’s art class at Belton
- 10:02 Doncaster author will be guest of honour at village primary school
- 10:02 New era at top Carlisle bar after ownership changes hands
- 10:02 Tragic Leeds teen’s dad had raised concerns about road safety
- 10:02 YEP Says: More arts money for Leeds is such welcome news
- 10:02 Iran says will act on U.S. court ruling on Trump's travel ban
- 10:01 Boy bullied so bad that when he was sick he ate it out of fear
- 10:00 Heather Watson wants you to know that no one looks hot doing sports...
- 10:00 6 ways you can get over a cheating ex
- 10:00 German G20 police sent home for partying in Hamburg barracks
- 09:59 Candidates set to stand in Whissendine and Ketton by-elections...
- 09:59 Oil stocks, Hargreaves Lansdown drag FTSE 100 to two-week low
- 09:59 Police Scotland launch campaign to tackle violence
- 09:59 Katy Perry opens up about her mental health and reveals what...
- 09:59 Halle Berry deems her 2002 Oscar win ‘worthless’ following lack of...
- 09:58 Families of Hillsborough victims to learn if anyone will face charges
- 09:58 Cadbury owner Mondelez hit by Petya ransomware cyberattack
- 09:58 Johnny Galecki: Big Bang Theory star's house burns down
- 09:57 Inspired pupil scoops top Burnley College award
- 09:57 Three Lincolnshire men jailed over shooting at house occupied by...
- 09:57 ‘He hit the off switch’ MMA fighter shuts rival down instantly with...
- 09:57 Families wait for CPS’s decision on Hillsborough charges
- 09:57 Torino boss Sinisa Mihajlovic targets Chelsea ace Nathaniel Chalobah
- 09:57 Yields key to production levels as potato acreage rises
- 09:56 Tech stocks sour, sending European shares to two-month low
- 09:55 Appeal for donations to help the homeless in Corby
- 09:55 Police name victim of A605 crash
- 09:55 Sheffield United manager Chris Wilder reckons John Brayford could...