Liverpool injury update: Lallana returns, Firmino and Origi both fit to face Bournemouth
Lallana has been out of action for Liverpool since he picked up a groin injury during international duty with England last month.
But the midfielder rejoined his Liverpool team-mates for training today and Sky Sports claim he has an outside chance of facing his former club Bournemouth this weekend.
The news will come as a huge boost for Reds manager Jurgen Klopp, who lost fellow midfielder Philippe Coutinho in Saturday's 2-0 win over Sunderland.
The Brazil international, who has featured in every Premier League game for the Reds this season, has been ruled out for up to five weeks with an... read more
- 07:23 Rise in pupils taking term-time holidays in Sheffield
- 07:23 McLaren factory plan submitted
- 07:23 China to punish firms for fake trade data, other foreign trade...
- 07:23 Oil futures supported by weaker dollar, but bloated supply still...
- 07:22 Brexit: Northern Ireland ‘can leave the UK for Europe’
- 07:22 Nikkei rises as yen rally pauses, investors hunt ex-dividend shares
- 07:20 Ericsson to take writedowns, provisions, restructuring charges in...
- 07:20 South Yorkshire charity issues warning over conman
- 07:20 Traffic madness
- 07:20 We don’t need a J35 service station
- 07:18 WATCH: Burton balloon-modeller Paul Brown aims high with 10-foot...
- 07:18 Cleethorpes care home goes top of the class and wins best design award
- 07:18 Sgt Wilko’s barmy army! Fans will have winning feeling when Leeds...
- 07:17 More than 100 people to protest plans for new Huddersfield school -...
- 07:16 Ex-South Yorkshire Police to challenge his removal from the force
- 07:16 Hull KR close to signing Zach Dockar-Clay and Josh Johnson
- 07:16 New poll shows centrist Macron beating Le Pen to win French election
- 07:15 How will Brussels react to Article 50 being triggered?
- 07:15 Reality Check: Will the UK pay a €60bn 'divorce bill'?
- 07:15 Liam Payne faces the realities of nappy-changing head on in small...
- 07:14 Repeated fires cause damage to Lincolnshire's most haunted church
- 07:14 Street which fought huge housing plan could now get 280 new homes
- 07:14 More than 400 Doncaster properties hit by power cut
- 07:11 Beyond the blade: the truth about knife crime in Britain
- 07:11 Hartlepool United improving all the time
- 07:10 Gareth Bale should have seen red for bad tackle on John O'Shea,...
- 07:10 India ease to eight-wicket win over Australia in Dharamsala to...
- 07:08 Neil’s plight to help others after his own inspirational journey
- 07:07 Diego Costa: Why this Premier League target can be a phenomenon
- 07:07 Premier League’s big five eye Brazilian wonderkid