Liverpool Injury News: Jurgen Klopp reveals fitness doubt ahead of Swansea
The Belgian was an unused substitute in last weekend's 5-1 over Hull City.
But has picked up a foot problem after being kicked during training this week.
And Klopp was uncertain over whether Origi would be fit before the weekend.
Klopp said: “[There’s] not too much news, nothing really to talk about.
“It’s been a normal training week with a couple of little things here and there, but in this moment there is not really somebody in doubt.
“Maybe Divock. He got a little knock on his foot and we had to do a few more assessments, but in the end it is nothing major.
“Maybe it’s a little bit too... read more
- 13:59 Seat unveils the Leon Cupra 300 - its most powerful car yet
- 13:58 Merkel to seek new term amid asylum row
- 13:58 'We want Freeport Talke to stay open - and Primark and New Look to...
- 13:56 Lancaster’s 650 space Park and Ride to open this week
- 13:55 Apparently exercise may be the key to having better sperm
- 13:54 Jamie Redknapp: Why this Chelsea star does not fit into Antonio...
- 13:53 Church of England to close Surrey care home due to lack of staff
- 13:52 Woman in 'life-threatening' condition after crash
- 13:52 Cumbrian soldiers will spend Christmas in Iraq
- 13:49 Adele and Beyonce lead Grammy nominations
- 13:49 Fan column: Graham Dughan on Burton Albion against parachute...
- 13:48 Motorists experiencing delays of up to an hour on A590 between...
- 13:48 Report highlights rise in segregation in UK
- 13:48 Co-operative Travel to disappear from high street within two years
- 13:47 Liverpool defender Joel Matip set to face West Ham after training...
- 13:47 Game of Thrones and Porridge star Peter Vaughan dies aged 93
- 13:47 Real Madrid midfielder Lucas Silva has €500 million release clause
- 13:46 GLOBAL MARKETS-Euro and stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- 13:46 Controversial car parking charges on the agenda...again
- 13:46 Share your Christmas lights pictures with us
- 13:46 Diners’ horror as Aylesbury Prezzo runs out of Prosecco and Camembert
- 13:46 School tells Derby mum: Your son's haircut is extreme
- 13:44 It’s official! Women prefer their man to have a larger penis
- 13:43 KFC has created a scented candle to fill your home with that...
- 13:42 Cesc Fabregas wants to stay at Chelsea despite transfer...
- 13:42 Advent doors count down the days to Christmas in Buckshaw Village
- 13:41 Vote: Is it time to scrap the office Christmas party?
- 13:41 Poll: Britain's EU divorce most likely to end with bilateral trade...
- 13:41 Non-league football club sacks manager following 'incident' after game
- 13:41 Softer rate outlook does not justify easier mortgage rules - BoE