Liverpool FC co-owner Mike Gordon has his say on possible January spending
Liverpool fans are probably looking forward to the January transfer window with a sense of anticipation.
There’s plenty of games to play before then of course - 12 to be precise - but the opportunity to fix some of the issues in the squad seems too good an opportunity to miss.
It seems inconceivable that Liverpool won’t be looking for centre-back in January, whether that be Virgil van Dijk or the mystery Plan B?
One of Liverpool’s co-owners though has revealed that Liverpool believe the opportunity to actually do business in January is becoming harder and harder.
FSG president Mike Gordon... read more
- 17:23 Brave woman who spent hours shaving 'freakish' body hair has...
- 17:23 American evangelist Billy Graham dies aged 99 after 70 years in the...
- 17:23 Gerry fired up by chemistry magazine feature
- 17:23 Business rallies to support MPM after fire
- 17:22 Young shopkeeper faces down raiders armed with brick
- 17:22 PNE ace Fisher pays price for yellow card
- 17:21 Spalding man Mitchell Ede wanted by police
- 17:21 Youth arrested after alleged assaults on teachers at University...
- 17:21 Young shopkeeper faces down raiders armed with brick
- 17:21 Changing the emphasis on university funding
- 17:21 The many tongues of Lost in Books, the only bookstore in Fairfield
- 17:21 Vice-chancellors told high pay is immoral amid rising student debt
- 17:21 Vikings season 5: Showrunner CONFIRMS ‘significant’ deaths 'There...
- 17:21 Paul Pogba set to be left out of Manchester United’s starting line...
- 17:21 Only Atletico Madrid can stop Arsenal winning the Europa League,...
- 17:20 The world is clear-eyed about Brexit, and knows it must be reversed
- 17:20 Halifax Courier Café of the Year: Who made the top ten?
- 17:20 Police release pictures of expensive jewellery taken in Harrogate raid
- 17:19 Arsenal favourites with bookies to finally sign £45m star this summer
- 17:18 We are so in love with Dua Lipa’s stunning pink Brit Awards dress
- 17:17 Venezuela 'rakes in $735 million in ONE DAY' from new oil-backed...
- 17:17 Driver refused to let boy with autism onto bus
- 17:15 Cost of living pushing Australian workers into homelessness
- 17:15 Who is Dana Loesch? The NRA's defender after the Florida shooting
- 17:15 Thousands of Gazans rush to border as Egypt opens crossing
- 17:15 Dream trip to African orphanage for Duddington woman
- 17:13 Alexandre Lacazette told he has no future at Arsenal - Steve Nicol
- 17:13 Boxing news: David Haye SHOCK revelation, Tyson Fury odd pic, Billy...
- 17:13 Real Madrid news: Florentino Perez eyes Karim Benzema - Hector...
- 17:13 Maya Jama wears incredible sparkly pink Henry Holland dress on the...