Liverpool defender Joe Gomez finally returns to full training after 12 months out due to injury
Liverpool defender Joe Gomez was given a spontaneous round of applause by his fellow teammates when he returned to full training for the first time in 12 months on Friday.
Gomez ruptured his anterior cruciate ligament while on international duty with the England Under-21s last October and should have returned to first-team action during the summer.
More: Football Arsenal, Spurs and Man Utd have all secured 1-0 wins this season – but how important might they be?
De Bruyne, Walcott & Lallana beaten to Premier League Player of the Month award
Former Arsenal scout reveals why the Gunners... read more
- 08:26 24-hour walk bid to aid Blind Veterans charity
- 08:26 Fears 14-year-olds could be targeted in Victoria's...
- 08:26 Trump set to head to Scotland for golf during state visit
- 08:25 Action over concerns about warm weather bringing in more town...
- 08:24 Harden's 30 help Rockets even series with Warriors at two games apiece
- 08:24 Australian gymnasts and staff to be trained to identify child abuse
- 08:24 Stolen car being hunted by Cumbria Police
- 08:23 Liverpool star should be LEFT OUT of Champions League final even if...
- 08:23 Action over concerns about warm weather bringing in more town...
- 08:23 World Cup 2018: England squad snapped training for first time with...
- 08:20 Nearly twice as many over-65s in employment than a decade ago,...
- 08:20 Board members at NHS Tayside to be tested for skills and experience...
- 08:20 Caglar Soyuncu suggests Arsenal transfer could be finalised within...
- 08:20 Mikel Arteta told he can replace Pep Guardiola at Manchester City
- 08:18 Two men stand trial charged with kidnap and rape during alleged...
- 08:17 Brian Monteith: Why SNP’s bid to restart independence debate is a joke
- 08:16 Brighouse crash involving stolen car leads to four arrests
- 08:16 Liverpool target Christian Pulisic opens up on Anfield transfer...
- 08:16 Arsenal news: Mikel Arteta ‘shocked’ after learning fate following...
- 08:15 24-hour walk bid to aid Blind Veterans charity
- 08:14 Police investigation after man dies at engineering factory
- 08:14 Yaya Toure refuses to rule out Manchester United move
- 08:14 Teenagers hunted over robbery outside Sheffield shop
- 08:13 Charity urges people to help protect community from drug gangs
- 08:13 Campaigners in court over NHS policy
- 08:12 Unai Emery to Arsenal: Claudio Ranieri predicts slow start for new...
- 08:12 Newcastle boss Rafa Benitez enquires about highly-rated Serie A...
- 08:10 Major road partially blocked in Fylde
- 08:10 SCHOOL FOCUS: Handsworth Grange Community Sports College
- 08:10 Huge police presence on Sheffield estate