Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp: We have no excuses against Swansea this time around
The fixture back in May fell in between both of Liverpool's Europa League semi-final legs against Villarreal meaning Klopp fielded their youngest starting XI in the Premier League era.
But this time, with no European football at Anfield, the Liverpool manager has nearly a fully fit squad to choose from.
The Reds have made a strong start to the season so far scoring 24 goals in eight competitive games with their most recent result being a 5-1 thrashing of Hull.
Swansea meanwhile have been struggling under Francesco Guidolin and have just one win from their opening six Premier League... read more
- 02:27 Tomorrow's cities: Google's Toronto city built 'from the internet up'
- 02:10 Last-wicket defiance was not enough
- 01:58 Child support debts: record number of parents prevented from...
- 01:58 Egypt blocks YouTube over film denigrating prophet Muhammad
- 01:56 A troublesome resident has been jailed after he breached an...
- 01:54 How convenience stores are surviving the retail storm
- 01:50 National Australia Bank says it will compensate customers for...
- 01:47 How Merlin star Colin Morgan is returning to his Irish roots
- 01:44 The blame game: Getting divorced in the UK
- 01:27 Busking joins cashless society as musicians start using card readers
- 01:27 England could get new national parks as Gove launches review
- 01:17 Takata airbag recall: ACCC adds another 1.1 million vehicles to list
- 01:17 Anthony Martial opens talks with Manchester United over a new contract
- 01:11 Scottish Affairs Committee criticises RBS bank closures
- 00:55 Jürgen Klopp: ‘It was very bad for Mo Salah, for us and for Egypt’
- 00:43 Kidnap, robbery and false imprisonment
- 00:43 Yorkshire award for Dominic
- 00:43 Exclusive: Education cuts in Yorkshire put hundreds of lecturing...
- 00:38 Islington Upper Street stabbing: Man charged with murder
- 00:28 David Baddiel reveals why you have to 'laugh at illness and death'
- 00:27 Unite steps in to save Labour’s struggling ‘Glastonbury’
- 00:25 The young Welsh Muslim women gaining confidence
- 00:22 Business groups write to PM urging Heathrow expansion
- 00:15 Observer killer sudoku
- 00:10 Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp criticises Loris Karius for mistakes...
- 00:05 London to introduce contactless payment scheme for buskers
- 00:03 Barnaby Joyce and Vikki Campion reportedly sell story to Channel...
- 00:03 Liverpool comes together for the Champions League final but cup is...
- 00:01 Why cleaner seas can be bad news for birds
- 00:00 IPL final betting preview as Chennai Super Kings face...