Liver cancer symptoms - seven signs of the DEADLY condition
Liver cancer is a rare condition that’s linked to damage and scarring of the liver, known as cirrhosis.
Several types of cancer can form in the liver, but hepatocellular carcinoma is the most common type.
Signs and symptoms of the disease are difficult to spot to begin with, said the NHS.
“Symptoms of liver cancer are often vague and don't appear until the cancer is at an advanced stage,” it said.
“Visit your GP if you notice any of the symptoms.
“They're more likely to be the result of a more common condition, such as an infection, but it's best to have them checked.”
Liver cancer symptoms... read more
- 12:40 Volunteer Hall is now community owned
- 12:40 Agents lose income as Betterware catalogue goes into administration
- 12:39 Mum and wife speaks out about the devastation of bowel cancer
- 12:39 Police divers and drone search Barrow's Cavendish Dock following...
- 12:39 New services to help victims of sexual violence
- 12:39 Manchester City stars arrive for training as Pep Guardiola's...
- 12:38 Armed police point guns towards house during raid
- 12:38 A Cheese Festival is coming to Birmingham this weekend
- 12:38 Jack Wilshere and Wolves - everything you need to know
- 12:38 New services to help victims of sexual violence
- 12:38 Police confirm Dale Winton’s death is not being treated as suspicious
- 12:37 REVEALED: Take a look inside the most expensive home on sale in...
- 12:37 Three-car pile-up on A46 leaves two injured: What we know so far
- 12:37 Iceland launch spicy chicken thighs claimed to be world's hottest
- 12:36 Body found in search for missing Cumbrian woman not seen for five...
- 12:36 Man charged with attempted murder and rape of woman in Derbyshire...
- 12:36 Roadworks latest: Where to expect delays on Friday, April 20, in...
- 12:36 Mum and wife speaks out about the devastation of bowel cancer
- 12:35 "Please give my baby's presents back!" Grieving Batley mother's...
- 12:35 Councillor suspended over abusive online comments
- 12:34 Mum's shock as son, 9, sees sexual images in art exhibition window...
- 12:34 Care homes to open their doors to community for national event
- 12:33 Member of Frankley Killers gang jailed for organising hit on...
- 12:33 Police officer who deliberately knocked down suspect can keep his job
- 12:33 Mohammed Zammar: German jihadist 'detained by Syrian Kurds'
- 12:32 How running the London Marathon changed my life
- 12:31 Should Paul Pogba play in the FA Cup semi-final... and who should...
- 12:31 FIFA dismiss Rhian Brewster's claims of racist abuse from Spanish...
- 12:31 London Marathon set to be hottest ever with scorching temperatures...
- 12:32 Doorman suffers broken finger in attack outside Rushden pub