Lincolnshire Police ‘will take action’ over clown incidents after reports of children being chased
Police are warning residents about an increase in clown incidents - including ‘concerning’ reports of children being chased.
PCSO Daniel Widdowson said: “There seems to be an increase of incidents of sightings of people dressing up as clowns.
“The reports vary from low level sightings, to more concerning reports of children being chased by clowns.”
PCSO Widdowson said there have been a couple of incidents around the Mere’s Leisure Centre, Trent road, Hornsby Road and Barrowby areas of Grantham.
He said: “The NPT will be collating names of the people dressed as clowns and if appropriate will... read more
- 07:40 A shot in the dark
- 07:40 Alarm at how services run increases yearly
- 07:40 Fire ravaged Ovenden Hotel to be demolished for housing development
- 07:40 Change of name
- 07:40 Ever seen a badger pole dance? We have
- 07:40 Car stolen from Sheffield after seller advertised it on Facebook
- 07:39 Blackpool nurse helps reduce A&E visits from a group of ‘frequent...
- 07:39 Delays and cancellations on Northern trains
- 07:39 ‘Shocked’ Blackpool nan finds pony in backyard
- 07:39 Liverpool news: Jordan Henderson reveals he REFUSED transfer
- 07:39 Barcelona pay tribute to Andres Iniesta as Lionel Messi talks up...
- 07:37 Drivers in the dark over MOT changes
- 07:31 UK engineering's gender imbalance is embarrassing, leading figure says
- 07:31 Can you solve it? The birthday birthday problem
- 07:30 Markets rally as US and China call trade war truce - business live
- 07:30 Police searching for missing man find body in Leicester
- 07:30 Great Northern, Southern and Thameslink trains cancelled and delayed
- 07:29 Raise a glass at town venue beer festival
- 07:27 Blackpool Council to invest more cash in £25m conference centre...
- 07:24 South Cumbria catches Royal Wedding fever as Prince Harry and...
- 07:24 Drink driver banned after being over the limit in Ambleside
- 07:24 Can you offer 'lovely and gentle' Dave a new home
- 07:24 Athletes display physical prowess in Windermere as Brathay 10in 10...
- 07:24 Child mental health referrals in Cumbria increase four fold
- 07:24 Long-awaited train service connects Millom to Barrow after 40 year...
- 07:24 Barrow councillors 'impressed' by new Stockport-based leisure...
- 07:24 Yorkshire relies on sheep sector that ‘needs’ free EU trade, says...
- 07:23 Delay to huge investment deal could see Tayside and Fife ‘left behind’
- 07:23 Coventry traffic news: M6 delays; Ring road, A46, A45, M69 and more
- 07:23 China aims to land on dark side of moon via launch of 'Magpie...