Lincoln City boss Danny Cowley closes in on ex Premier League striker Theo Robinson
Former Premier League striker Theo Robinson could be a Lincoln City player by the end of this week.
The former Watford forward has met with the Imps squad and has been training with the club.
Cowley revealed that he, and brother Nicky, have been aware of Robinson for some time, and with the 27-year-old currently without a club, they had a perfect opportunity to take their interest further.
Robinson, who has appeared seven times for his national team Jamaica, was also included in a Lincoln City squad which played at Peterborough.
“Theo has been training with us this week," said the Imps... read more
- 02:38 ‘Look at what we’re doing’: Grayling comes out fighting on Northern...
- 02:35 First colleges to teach new vocational T-levels to be named
- 02:27 Tomorrow's cities: Google's Toronto city built 'from the internet up'
- 02:10 Last-wicket defiance was not enough
- 01:58 Child support debts: record number of parents prevented from...
- 01:58 Egypt blocks YouTube over film denigrating prophet Muhammad
- 01:56 A troublesome resident has been jailed after he breached an...
- 01:54 How convenience stores are surviving the retail storm
- 01:50 National Australia Bank says it will compensate customers for...
- 01:47 How Merlin star Colin Morgan is returning to his Irish roots
- 01:44 The blame game: Getting divorced in the UK
- 01:27 Busking joins cashless society as musicians start using card readers
- 01:27 England could get new national parks as Gove launches review
- 01:17 Takata airbag recall: ACCC adds another 1.1 million vehicles to list
- 01:17 Anthony Martial opens talks with Manchester United over a new contract
- 01:11 Scottish Affairs Committee criticises RBS bank closures
- 00:55 Jürgen Klopp: ‘It was very bad for Mo Salah, for us and for Egypt’
- 00:43 Kidnap, robbery and false imprisonment
- 00:43 Yorkshire award for Dominic
- 00:43 Exclusive: Education cuts in Yorkshire put hundreds of lecturing...
- 00:38 Islington Upper Street stabbing: Man charged with murder
- 00:28 David Baddiel reveals why you have to 'laugh at illness and death'
- 00:27 Unite steps in to save Labour’s struggling ‘Glastonbury’
- 00:25 The young Welsh Muslim women gaining confidence
- 00:22 Business groups write to PM urging Heathrow expansion
- 00:15 Observer killer sudoku
- 00:10 Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp criticises Loris Karius for mistakes...
- 00:05 London to introduce contactless payment scheme for buskers
- 00:03 Barnaby Joyce and Vikki Campion reportedly sell story to Channel...
- 00:03 Liverpool comes together for the Champions League final but cup is...