Leyland Road blocked after road crash
A Preston road is blocked after a road crash this morning.
Leyland Road between Stricklands Lane and Talbot Road is closed in both directions, according to Lancashire Police after an incident at around 7.35am.
The crash involved a white Ford transit van and a blue Ford fiesta.
Police say all three people in the crash are conscious and breathing.
Drivers at the scene say cars are being turned round when approaching the area and that several police cars and ambulance vehicles are on the scene.
Police also say the recovery process has started.
- 02:22 80’s rock star to perform at South Shields pub
- 02:21 Review: Bryan Cranston stars in Network at The National Theatre ★★★☆☆
- 02:21 Strictly Come Dancing: Behind the scenes in Blackpool
- 02:10 Social care: MPs seek cross-party group to 'sustain' NHS
- 01:57 Budget 2017: Tax on takeaway boxes to be considered
- 01:54 King's Cross fire: Survivors' tales 30 years on
- 01:46 Pablo Carreno Busta speaks out on whether Rafael Nadal will defend...
- 01:31 Nationwide sees first-time buyer mortgages hit record high
- 01:31 Chizzy Akudolu claims Weakest Link crown in charity special
- 01:21 ATP Finals preview: Debutants Grigor Dimitrov and Jack Sock prepare...
- 01:21 Manchester United plot third bid for Gareth Bale with Real Madrid...
- 01:16 Call the Midwife Christmas special: FIRST LOOK Children in Need...
- 01:16 100 Women: 'Home-schooling helped me break the glass ceiling'
- 01:12 Zimbabwe: 10 numbers that will help you understand what's actually...
- 01:07 Georgia coach Milton Haig hopes to impress Six Nations suits with...
- 01:06 Young artists win awards
- 01:02 Brothers with rare terminal muscle disorder fear their future after...
- 01:02 Does your daughter have ADHD? Top psychologist explains why it is...
- 01:02 Video shows nurses doubled over LAUGHING as 89-year-old World War 2...
- 01:02 Your parents' lifestyles can determine your health – even as an adult
- 00:59 Chile polls pit billionaire against ex-news anchor
- 00:58 Virgin East Coast to launch a half price 'Beat Black Friday' ticket...
- 00:44 World HIV Testing Week 2017 – where to get free HIV tests
- 00:43 Brigitte Macron wears low-key outfit for Abu Dhabi trip with...
- 00:40 Man arrested after ordering 200 hash browns
- 00:39 UK seeks future cyber-security stars
- 00:34 Trump administration lifts ban on hunting trophies
- 00:33 ‘Don’t lose it, lock them out’ – police
- 00:33 Children in Need viewers beg for The Weakest Link to return after...
- 00:33 'Killfies': Indian state campaigns against deadly selfies