Lewis Hamilton questions failing engine and claims 'someone doesn't want me to win' after his Mercedes blows out in Malaysian Grand Prix
Lewis Hamilton said ‘someone doesn't want me to win this year’ after an engine failure forced him to retire from the Malaysian Grand Prix.
The latest in a line of mechanical failures for the Briton this season, allowed Daniel Ricciardo to lead a Red Bull one-two finish at Sepang as Max Verstappen followed him home.
Nico Rosberg completed the podium to extend his championship lead over Mercedes team-mate Hamilton to 23 points.
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Lewis Hamilton suffers engine failure as Daniel Ricciardo... Malaysian Grand Prix F1 qualifying RESULT: Lewis Hamilton... F1 veteran... read more
- 00:07 Powder which sparked major operation in Moray was sent from a...
- 00:05 Japan: Abe ‘lied’ about bungs to fascist school, says head
- 00:05 Ukraine: Putin critic who fled to Kiev ‘killed by Moscow’
- 00:05 Afghanistan: Taliban fighters take key part of Helmand
- 00:05 44 Scotland Street: Waiting for Godot
- 00:05 Praise for public service heroes’ terror response
- 00:05 State-owned banks turn backs on public
- 00:05 Britain ‘in relegation zone’ for new mums
- 00:03 Campaigners call for Trump rival to rethink Highland course
- 00:03 Chief medical officer calls to improvements in cancer care
- 00:03 Police officer took charge of firearms incident ‘from home’
- 00:02 West Ham manager Slaven Bilic must stop his side's Premier League...
- 00:02 The 50 best young players in European football... Sportsmail...
- 00:01 Rugby league and swimming given £10m lottery grant
- 00:01 Devin Townsend Project
- 00:01 Hidden history revealed
- 00:01 Southgate accepts ‘fairytale’ loss at the hands of Germany
- 00:01 Fallen police officer to be honoured at Charlton
- 00:01 Hamilton: Ferrari are F1 ‘favourites’
- 00:01 The party of the crony capitalists
- 00:01 Osborne’s appointment is a crisis for democracy
- 00:01 Archaeopteryx takes to the skies
- 00:01 Don't Give Way To Hate
- 00:01 Thousands bid farewell to Martin McGuinness
- 00:01 Chile: 33 Pinochet agents jailed for communist deaths
- 00:01 US: Black politicians raise concerns with Trump face-to-face
- 00:01 Faith leaders label outrage ‘a perversion of Islam’
- 00:01 Mini workers plan another demo to save retirements
- 00:01 Contestants finally leave Channel 4’s Eden to discover show has...
- 00:01 Knowledge of family justice rules is ‘patchy’