Lewis Hamilton is closing in on Nico Rosberg in the closest F1 drivers' championship in years. With only Abu Dhabi to go, how can Hamilton win?
There are plenty of reasons why one might think F1 is boring, but this year's race to be drivers' champion is certainly not one of them.
Mercedes have blown the constructor's competition out of the water once again, but their two drivers, reigning champion Lewis Hamilton and current leader Nico Rosberg, have swapped the lead between them throughout the campaign.
Rosberg - who has never won the championship in comparison to Hamilton's three gongs, including in the last two seasons - is in prime position to win the 2016 honour. What can Hamilton do to stop him?
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1... read more
- 07:23 Rise in pupils taking term-time holidays in Sheffield
- 07:23 McLaren factory plan submitted
- 07:23 China to punish firms for fake trade data, other foreign trade...
- 07:23 Oil futures supported by weaker dollar, but bloated supply still...
- 07:22 Brexit: Northern Ireland ‘can leave the UK for Europe’
- 07:22 Nikkei rises as yen rally pauses, investors hunt ex-dividend shares
- 07:20 Ericsson to take writedowns, provisions, restructuring charges in...
- 07:20 South Yorkshire charity issues warning over conman
- 07:20 Traffic madness
- 07:20 We don’t need a J35 service station
- 07:18 WATCH: Burton balloon-modeller Paul Brown aims high with 10-foot...
- 07:18 Cleethorpes care home goes top of the class and wins best design award
- 07:18 Sgt Wilko’s barmy army! Fans will have winning feeling when Leeds...
- 07:17 More than 100 people to protest plans for new Huddersfield school -...
- 07:16 Ex-South Yorkshire Police to challenge his removal from the force
- 07:16 Hull KR close to signing Zach Dockar-Clay and Josh Johnson
- 07:16 New poll shows centrist Macron beating Le Pen to win French election
- 07:15 How will Brussels react to Article 50 being triggered?
- 07:15 Reality Check: Will the UK pay a €60bn 'divorce bill'?
- 07:15 Liam Payne faces the realities of nappy-changing head on in small...
- 07:14 Repeated fires cause damage to Lincolnshire's most haunted church
- 07:14 Street which fought huge housing plan could now get 280 new homes
- 07:14 More than 400 Doncaster properties hit by power cut
- 07:11 Beyond the blade: the truth about knife crime in Britain
- 07:11 Hartlepool United improving all the time
- 07:10 Gareth Bale should have seen red for bad tackle on John O'Shea,...
- 07:10 India ease to eight-wicket win over Australia in Dharamsala to...
- 07:08 Neil’s plight to help others after his own inspirational journey
- 07:07 Diego Costa: Why this Premier League target can be a phenomenon
- 07:07 Premier League’s big five eye Brazilian wonderkid