Lewis Hamilton after Malaysian GP engine blow: The F1 title is slipping through my fingers
Hamilton, who touched down in Tokyo last night ahead of this week's race in Japan, is 23 points behind Nico Rosberg in the drivers' title standings with only five rounds remaining.
The world champion was on course to wrestle back control of the championship on Sunday only for his engine to blow up with 15 laps remaining.
Asked if he felt he was now running short on time to win his fourth title, Hamilton said: "Yes. When we had the problems in the first part of the season you always had the feeling that it is slipping through your fingers and there is nothing you can do about it.... read more
- 14:06 Police found Carlisle murder accused 'covered in his partner's blood'
- 14:05 UNITARY AUTHORITY: East Lindsey ‘will actively engage’ in discussions
- 14:04 Rape probe cops make door-to-door enquiries in Spondon
- 14:04 How to spot a fake fiver
- 14:04 Investigation into Wellingborough stabbing continues
- 14:04 VIDEO: Otter cub separated from mum during Storm Doris rescued by...
- 14:03 Man denies No 11 bus stab murder in Birmingham
- 14:03 Thousands of Bosch gas hobs have been recalled as company warns...
- 14:03 Birmingham City offer trial to son of former Liverpool striker
- 14:03 Pakistan International Airlines investigation launched after...
- 14:03 Here’s how to spot a fake £5 note
- 14:03 Could your job be lost due to advances in technology?
- 14:02 Wall St. to open slightly lower after record run
- 14:02 VIDEO: Otter cub separated from mum during Storm Doris rescued by...
- 14:01 £75 hike to car insurance premiums experts predict
- 14:01 India firms fear lingering economic aftershocks from cash crackdown
- 14:01 Armed police officers pull over vehicle on Sheffield Parkway
- 14:01 Ray Parlour backs Arsenal to sign Manchester City striker Sergio...
- 14:01 Players with most Premier League goals before turning 24… Kane's up...
- 14:01 Zlatan Ibrahimovic's agent reveals whether Sir Alex Ferguson ever...
- 14:01 UNITARY AUTHORITY: East Lindsey ‘will actively engage’ in discussions
- 14:01 URGENT APPEAL: Concern growing for missing Skegness girl
- 14:01 Iconic Nolia 31310 mobile phone is back in business after relaunch
- 14:00 Former drug addict gets his first job in 30 years
- 14:00 Britain’s first ‘bionic dog’ runs again after being found with paws...
- 14:00 Jay Z and P!nk among Virgin V Festival 2017 headliners - along with...
- 14:00 BREAKING: Armed police make two arrests on major Sheffield road...
- 13:59 Teenager Brandon Bilsborough jailed for at least 25 years for...
- 13:58 Iconic Nokia 3310 officially relaunched: Everything you need to know
- 13:59 Pakistan confirms seven extra passengers carried on fully booked...