Letter: Immigration protest vote
0 Comments Middle and working class voters ignored project fear, as they suffered the most, and had little to lose, in a country they felt was ‘far less’ than it used to be.
Brexit is the first step to a wider social reform and that altering immigration trends of the past 15 years will help address the issue of low wages and public services pressure.
Of households earning more than £60,000 p/a 65 per cent voted Remain. On those families earning £20,000 p/a or less it was 38 per cent. A clear indication that mass immigration has kept down the wage bill for many.
GB Dipper, Leominster
What do... read more
- 00:25 Newcastle legend Alan Shearer undergoes dementia tests to assess...
- 00:25 Cheryl confirms pregnancy rumours as she cradles baby bump for...
- 00:25 China Stocks-Factors to watch on Thursday
- 00:24 Juventus midfielder Sami Khedira confident club can end 21-year...
- 00:22 Top banks' commodities revenue drops 7 percent in 2016 - survey
- 00:22 'Magical thinking' on Heathrow expansion
- 00:21 City news: Unilever, Serco, BAE Systems and Hotel Chocolat
- 00:21 Wedding Jewelry by Victoria James
- 00:21 WWE Live 2017 at Genting Arena will see Midlands wrestling stars...
- 00:20 Leeds and Sheffield universities to benefit from £126m...
- 00:18 'Room for improvement' in rail safety, 10 years on from Grayrigg
- 00:17 One fifth of UK shoppers fear Brexit may impact spending - PwC survey
- 00:17 How Peter Thiel’s company Palantir was built with CIA funding and...
- 00:17 Chimps DON'T follow the leader: Researchers find they are more...
- 00:17 Mundell: Tax rise will drive away immigration from Scotland
- 00:17 Tories back plans for new nuclear power plants in Scotland
- 00:12 Do YOU know who your rivals in the office are? Experts find most of...
- 00:12 Google taking on Uber with 'carpool' service using its Waze app
- 00:12 Hackers can steal your information simply by analyzing the LED...
- 00:12 On the 20th anniversary of Dolly's birth, researchers reveal they...
- 00:11 Banks' bond trading up in 2016 for first time since 2012 after...
- 00:06 All-important antidote to mindless Hollywood pulp
- 00:06 Time to mothball divas’ swansong opera
- 00:07 Paige Doherty's family start #NoJusticeForPaige campaign and call...
- 00:06 The veins Nafta opened in Mexico
- 00:06 Hamilton rallies against ‘outdated’ Formula One
- 00:06 Gymnastics doc accused of sex crimes
- 00:06 Laidlaw out: A massive loss
- 00:06 Tata must honour its pledge to steel workers
- 00:06 A man at the heart of battles that shaped countless lives