Less than half of north west children have ever climbed a tree, survey reveals
0 Have your say A new survey has revealed that children in the region are better at identifying a Pokemon than a species of bird.
Isle of Man tourism conducted the research which found that only 44 per cent of North West children have ever climbed a tree, compared to 70 per cent of their parents.
The survey also revealed that North West children are more au fait with tech than nature as the region’s kids are found to be more familiar with Pokémon characters than common garden birds, and 4-in-10 (40%) see more nature on TV or in video games than in real life.
In the North West, 77 per cent... read more
- 13:54 US STOCKS-Wall St set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- 13:54 Festive period busiest on record for region’s NHS
- 13:53 We tried masturbating at work for a week and this is what happened
- 13:53 Arsenal legend Ian Wright drops Chelsea transfer bombshell
- 13:53 Antonio Conte provides huge update on Chelsea striker Diego Costa
- 13:53 Chelsea boss Antonio Conte confirms transfer bid
- 13:53 Koeman's message for Everton FC ahead of Palace trip
- 13:52 Man with colossal half-a-metre penis that reaches his knee insists...
- 13:52 Roll on spring, say frustrated Preston drivers
- 13:50 Arrests made over theft of South Yorkshire band's van, instruments...
- 13:50 Liverpool set to welcome back Jordan Henderson and Nathaniel Clyne...
- 13:49 Barrow man jailed for drug supply role
- 13:49 Scarlett Moffatt hits back at critics after fans BEG her not to...
- 13:49 Dimitri Payet twist: West Ham considering taking action against...
- 13:49 This is how to get rid of bad breath - according to top dentists
- 13:49 Philippe Coutinho opens up on Jurgen Klopp's training ground...
- 13:49 Birmingham City manager Gianfranco Zola delighted at Cheick Keita...
- 13:49 Probe at Blackpool school after pupil goes missing
- 13:49 Aston Villa transfer news: Steve Bruce switches to alternative...
- 13:49 Thanks for f*** all! Man Utd fans say goodbye to Memphis Depay on...
- 13:49 Chelsea boss Antonio Conte gives major update on Diego Costa future
- 13:48 BT slams customers with price hikes: New fee of £3.50 a month for...
- 13:48 Tamworth, Atherstone and Coleshill could be affected by train strikes
- 13:48 Manchester United could sell more players in January transfer window
- 13:47 REVEALED: Nottinghamshire schools GCSE performance tables
- 13:47 Fairfax may sell 25 percent of India's ICICI Lombard in up to $1...
- 13:47 'Equating Lionel Messi with anyone else is like comparing a...
- 13:47 China's Xi says Chinese economy to keep growing steadily
- 13:47 Henri Lansbury pockets substantial pay rise after completing £3m...
- 13:47 Nissan to review UK investment stance once Brexit terms clear