Leicester City set to confirm capture of Gazelec Ajaccio striker Fousseni Diabate in £4.4million deal
Leicester City are set to announced Fousseni Diabate as their newest signing following his £4.4million move from Ligue 2 side Gazelec Ajaccio.
The 22-year-old striker has agreed to join the Foxes on a four-and-a-half-year deal and will join up with Claude Puel's squad once the the transfer has been confirmed.
Born in France but represents Mali internationally, Diabate has been the subject of interest among many clubs across Europe but has decided to join the former Premier League champions.
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Fleetwood boss Uwe Rosler is relishing FA Cup replay against...... read more
- 15:26 Man, 58, arrested in Burton on suspicion of being involved in...
- 15:26 Increased security at Birmingham Airport today - this is why
- 15:26 No spring in the property market's step: Dwindling supplies of...
- 15:25 Burton Albion ladies survive fightback to avenge previous defeat to...
- 15:24 Theatre Review Subtle slant on black and white issues
- 15:24 Music Review Voice and guitar virtuosity from Roberts and Lakeman
- 15:24 Friends take on 621 mile cycle challenge at Rutland Water
- 15:24 Theatre Review Distinctly rocky horror show
- 15:24 Blind Alec goes the distance for Uppingham’s Hopper
- 15:24 Music Review Sax sensations from Steve Williamson
- 15:24 Rutland businesses reap benefits of faster broadband
- 15:24 Theatre Review Soft-focus tribute to a gritty working-class writer
- 15:23 Harry Potter themed party announced for Edinburgh MagicFest
- 15:23 Prom fashion on parade in Alnwick
- 15:23 10 of the best Edinburgh beer gardens you might not know about
- 15:23 Streamers delighted as Jonny joins as manager
- 15:23 Portrait of local laird for sale
- 15:23 Cliff Richard case: Editor has 'no concerns' over helicopter footage
- 15:22 'Facebook in PR crisis mode', says academic at heart of row
- 15:22 More than 1,000 students sign up to compensation claim
- 15:22 Explosives scare: This is what the police have said
- 15:21 Louth Bowls: County League honours for Mixed A
- 15:21 Home Office faces court action over asylum children
- 15:21 Toronto police officer hailed as hero for arresting suspect without...
- 15:20 People’s Pantry set to help residents in need
- 15:20 Could you be appearing on Salvage Hunters when it comes to Yorkshire?
- 15:20 ‘South Kesteven is open for business’
- 15:20 Grantham church comes Alive with new kitchen
- 15:20 Cash needed but plans submitted for village hall near Grantham
- 15:19 Abandoned hotel bosses faced 'ongoing battle' with trespassers...