Leicester City set to avoid Uefa charges after FC Copenhagen fans set off flares at King Power
Leicester City look set to avoid Uefa charges after FC Copenhagen fans let off flares before last night's Champions League game at the King Power Stadium.
European football's governing body has opened disciplinary proceedings against the Danish champions for supporters in the away end for "setting off fireworks".
Uefa holds host clubs responsible for security inside and around the stadium, "unless they can prove that they have not been negligent".
The governing body's control, ethics and disciplinary body will deal with Copenhagen's case on November 17.
Scores of flares... read more
- 08:00 Soldier who recruits children threatens McDonalds staff
- 08:00 Sunshine and colder conditions
- 08:00 Arsenal legend Lauren tells Arsene Wenger he’s ready to play to...
- 07:59 Man discovers bomb in his garden while digging for an extension
- 07:59 Traffic and travel around Burton and South Derbyshire this morning,...
- 07:58 Police return to hospital over new saline bags scare
- 07:58 Cumbrian bus route facing the axe saved at 11th hour
- 07:58 Sunshine and colder conditions
- 07:57 Cinema listings
- 07:56 The morning news headlines:
- 07:55 Ashley Young ready to quit Manchester United to earn £5...
- 07:54 Tesco recall ready meal over allergy risk
- 07:54 Chelsea defender deal: Star explains why he’s snubbed the Blues
- 07:54 Number of homeowners moving house falls for the first time in five...
- 07:54 Are you a buy-to-let mortgage prisoner? Brokers warn rising number...
- 07:54 Wife pays tribute to her 'gentle giant' war veteran husband
- 07:54 The hottest investment trusts revealed: Contrarian Murray...
- 07:54 New Grimsby Town midfielder Jamey Osborne can't wait for his...
- 07:54 Five rip-offs and financial wrongs that need to end: From ticket...
- 07:54 Grimsby Town boss eyeing TWO more signings in January window
- 07:53 Three-car crash on A19 LIVE: Lane closed near Sunderland causing...
- 07:53 The morning news headlines: Donald Trump vows to unify the US as he...
- 07:53 Sunshine and colder conditions
- 07:51 New coffee shop in Preston is taking shape
- 07:51 Historic Newsome Mill ponds saved from developers
- 07:50 Cameron House reveals plans for lochside terrace revamp
- 07:50 Liverpool News: Big transfer claim, Premier League title blow,...
- 07:50 Pundit reveals why Manchester City will struggle against Tottenham...
- 07:49 UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Jan 20
- 07:49 Donald Trump Inauguration: 'America steps into the unknown'