Leicester City fans praised for part in Champions League win
There can be no place like home for Leicester City as they chase their Champions League dream, winger Marc Albrighton has said.
City won their first-ever Champions League home game with a 1-0 win over two-time European champions Porto to take a stranglehold on Group G.
City have become the first English club to win both of their first-ever Champions League games.
Albrighton believes that if they can follow it up with home wins over Copenhagen next month and then Club Brugge, in November, they will have a fantastic chance of making it through to the group stages of the competition.
There was... read more
- 00:49 Royal Ascot 2018 day four tips: Billesdon Brook can land the...
- 00:47 Dr Therese Coffey: Everyone has a part to play to clean up our air
- 00:41 Misconceptions around mental health are making 1 in 4 delay...
- 00:41 'Dangerous' carbon monoxide alarms removed from Amazon and eBay
- 00:39 Church prepares for visiting choral society's concert
- 00:39 The Yorkshire Post says: Pound for pound. Why park cuts should be a...
- 00:39 The Yorkshire Post says: House out of order. Brexit and Commons reform
- 00:39 Bill Carmichael: Battle for Brexit became rout of rebels
- 00:38 Sturgeon to hold talks with UK government
- 00:35 Slideshow: Birkenshaw Christmas lights
- 00:35 Sharks, Moor and Celtic suffer Conference defeats
- 00:30 Migrant children: Pentagon asked to house migrant minors
- 00:26 Part-privatisation of probation sector 'is a mess', MPs say
- 00:24 The UK's rapid return to city centre living
- 00:18 MPs to investigate 'fast fashion' impact
- 00:18 Probation system 'a mess' despite reforms, say MPs
- 00:17 Are Instagram stars facing a brand backlash?
- 00:12 Church of England makes last-minute approach to abuse survivors
- 00:11 Viewpoint: Why the Kashmir government fall is a tragedy
- 00:10 BREAKING: Eurozone nations agree to end Greece austerity with debt...
- 00:06 Quebec City mosque shooter 'not a monster' say parents
- 00:06 Chelsea reportedly agree £31m deal to sign Juventus centre-back...
- 00:05 House of Fraser rescue plan faces vote
- 23:50 Sanderson delighted as 'fantastic day' puts Northants on brink of...
- 23:37 US banks pass financial stress tests
- 23:37 EU tariffs on US goods come into force
- 23:20 Sergio Aguero hits out at Argentina boss Jorge Sampaoli after...
- 23:20 Are any 1990s World Cup stars still playing professional football?
- 23:15 Teen's shock as he sees man being 'attacked' in Greatfield Estate...
- 23:10 Families of white working-class children 'lack drive' of migrants