Leicester boss Claudio Ranieri really doesn’t mind Jamie Vardy drinking port before every game
Leicester City boss Claudio Ranieri seems utterly unconcerned by Jamie Vardy‘s revelation that he drinks port the night before every game.
The striker revealed the ritual in his upcoming autobiography, serialised in The Sun, explaining how he sips the fortified wine from a Lucozade bottle ahead of each fixture and admitting: ‘It tastes like Ribena to me’.
MORE: Conte confirms double injury blow for Chelsea
MORE: 'Why not?' Arsene Wenger teases fans over England job
He said the superstition began after he netted on the opening day of last season against Sunderland. And,... read more
- 06:31 Asian investors see Trump stimulus sweet spot amid protectionism,...
- 06:28 British mothers drinking during pregnancy put us in worst five...
- 06:28 ‘Drug den’ in Spalding town centre disabled loo
- 06:28 'Unsafe' care home in Leek threatened with closure if drastic...
- 06:28 New escape rooms to open in Hanley
- 06:28 Northumberland Livestock
- 06:28 MP’s calls for link road action falls on deaf ears
- 06:28 Jobless figures on rise in Fylde
- 06:28 Blackpool musicians urged to bid for aid
- 06:27 Derby news recap: The biggest stories in the last 24 hours
- 06:27 Tributes pour in for man who died after Derby Market Hall incident
- 06:26 Britain's 12 Brexit objectives - which are the most important?
- 06:26 Geordie Shore stars fuel rise in fake tans among men under 25
- 06:25 Northumberland Livestock
- 06:24 Petition calls for rail line to be re-opened
- 06:23 U.S exchanges rent helicopter, drape banner in pursuit of Snapchat IPO
- 06:23 Man Utd January arrival on Jose Mourinho: I've always loved him......
- 06:21 Wicked the musical is returning to Birmingham Hippodrome
- 06:21 Turkish parliament approves more constitutional reform articles
- 06:21 Celtic fans adored Kris Commons but the club and midfielder are...
- 06:21 Woman in cash battle with ex-husband seeks anonymity
- 06:21 Celtic named in top 60 of Deloitte's list of richest clubs
- 06:21 Funeral of Status Quo guitarist Rick Parfitt to take place in Surrey
- 06:21 Rangers star Barrie McKay says he's desperate to lift Scottish Cup...
- 06:21 Sailors celebrate record-breaking triumph in world's toughest...
- 06:21 Has Rangers chairman Dave King lost trust in Mark Warburton or is...
- 06:21 Pensioners and kids have embarrassed Hibs by racially abusing me...
- 06:21 Former Celtic star Billy Stark says 1988 final win convinced him...
- 06:19 EXCLUSIVE: Leader of Northampton Borough Council missed two council...
- 06:19 All Saints Church backs our 'Safe Places' appeal for Northampton...