Leicester bookstore takes delivery of more signed copies of Jamie Vardy's book
A book shop in Leicester city centre has got another 100 signed copies of Jamie Vardy's autobiography to sell.
Waterstones in Highcross shopping centre has today taken delivery of the copies of From Nowhere: My Story.
The store sold out of 100 signed copies of the book within hours of putting them on sale last Thursday.
Fans had queued up outside the shop before it opened at 8.30am to start selling the Leicester City star's tell-all book.
Hundreds of signed copies of the England star's book were delivered to shops throughout the county last Thursday but all have sold out.
Waterstones is... read more
- 15:11 Wayne Rooney: With Manchester United captain considering move away,...
- 15:11 Liverpool forward Roberto Firmino works out alongside his wife...
- 15:11 Calls for Sikh temple bosses to quit after legal battle with...
- 15:11 Chipperfield Circus tiger star dies two years after retirement
- 15:11 South Yorkshire primary school pupils to sit times tables check
- 15:11 WTO's new global trade deal comes into force
- 15:10 Amber Tamblyn and David Cross troll Hollywood with the most...
- 15:10 'They took my legs': Disabled man says losing his mobility car left...
- 15:10 Where do the most wheelie bin fires happen in Nottinghamshire?
- 15:09 Liverpool ace set to sign new bumper deal: Huge boost for Jurgen Klopp
- 15:09 Liverpool deal imminent, striker arrives at Manchester United,...
- 15:09 Rutherford name for cancer centre under construction in Northumberland
- 15:09 What EXACTLY did the Spice Girls mean when they sang...
- 15:09 WEATHER WARNING: Heavy snow forecast for parts of Northumberland
- 15:09 APPEAL: Murderers of Maltby pensioner, 80, are still at large
- 15:09 Mum spent 40 years searching for baby's grave - and found she was...
- 15:09 Massive new Carluccio’s restaurant in Solihull town centre...
- 15:09 West Brom's Gareth McAuley on owning a golf shop, collecting...
- 15:09 Calthorpe Estates expands senior team
- 15:09 How West Brom can turn an encouraging season into a brilliant one
- 15:09 Northumberland school buildings need £2k per pupil to bring them up...
- 15:08 Chance to boldly go with £4m Enterprise
- 15:08 Mum claims damages after horror cyst ordeal
- 15:08 Each area will have 'chapter' in local plan
- 15:08 Bye-bye Byron Street
- 15:08 Kitchen clink: Rogue trader jailed for fraud
- 15:07 Children brave chop to help young people with cancer
- 15:07 Storm Doris to bring 80mph winds and heavy rain
- 15:06 Digger Festival organisers and artists celebrate George Orwell
- 15:06 Nissan says Brexit-induced fall in pound left it slightly worse off