Lego, phones - children flush the funniest things
0 Have your say Building bricks, dolls and mobile phones are among the items that Britain’s kids regularly drop in the loo, according to a new report.
The amount of Lego flushed down the toilet could build a 550,000 block tower 100m high, according to a Direct Line survey.
The under-10s have also dispatched four million dolls to a watery grave, along with 4 million pens.
The insurer’s research focuses on the cost of such pranks, since as well as 4.2 million mobile phones being flushed away, children scribble on walls, feed banknotes to the dog, and jam toys into DVD players.
One in ten (12... read more
- 03:51 Ashes: Topless Aussie fan proposes to girlfriend in what’s dubbed...
- 03:51 India vs Sri Lanka LIVE stream: How to watch Test match cricket...
- 03:41 Kevin Pietersen ‘really surprised’ by England batsmen James Vince,...
- 03:41 Eden Hazard insists Chelsea need to adapt quickly to compete with...
- 03:31 The best Amazon Black Friday laptop deals 2017 on Samsung, ASUS...
- 03:29 Burberry: How Christopher Bailey rescued the brand with the...
- 03:24 Trump-Russia investigation: Michael Flynn's lawyers 'split from Trump'
- 03:18 Jimi Manuwa EXCLUSIVE: David Haye called out by UFC star - let’s...
- 03:18 Bargain World set to close less than a year after opening
- 03:11 Manus Island: Buses of refugees leave former Australian camp
- 03:05 Conor McGregor receives big call out as Nurmagomedov slams champ
- 02:53 We want our garden back, says couple
- 02:53 F1 news: Daniel Ricciardo reveals 2018 plans and reveals what he...
- 02:53 Salvation Army counting on bank staff to make a difference
- 02:53 Journey’s end for railway station.
- 02:44 Champions League draw: Who can Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool Chelsea...
- 02:44 Bernard Tomic offered Australian Open wildcard chance… but he...
- 02:38 Ronnie O’Sullivan: I am glad I haven’t won £1million
- 02:38 Eight 'North Korean fishermen' wash ashore in Japan
- 02:36 VOTE: What’s your biggest motoring bugbear?
- 02:36 7 brilliant Nottinghamshire Instagram accounts that you need to follow
- 02:36 Concerns for Nottinghamshire’s home schooled children
- 02:36 £295 court bill for £15 of cannabis in Mansfield
- 02:36 Drunk Worksop wedding guest borrowed car and ended up on pal’s lawn
- 02:36 Notts child sexual abuse reports increase
- 02:36 Jail for banned driver who walked out of Mansfield court and drove off
- 02:36 Is it too soon to put the Christmas decorations up?
- 02:36 The best Black Friday deals 2017
- 02:36 Win family ticket for panto
- 02:27 Are mince pies too boozy for children?