Leeds mum’s safety warning for other parents after toddler’s choking scare



A Leeds mum whose toddler’s life was saved by an ambulance crew is urging parents to take heed of the messages of this year’s Family Safety Week.
As previously reported by the Yorkshire Evening Post, Katy Bavill’s two-year-old son, Ralph, stopped breathing and suffered a cardiac arrest after choking on a grape at the family’s home in Alwoodley.
Ralph was only showing faint signs of life when ambulance staff arrived but they managed to resuscitate him and he has since made a full recovery.
Now Katy has teamed up with the Yorkshire Ambulance Service NHS Trust to support Family Safety Week,... read more

 
26 April 2018 in Yorkshire & Humber, Views: 43
Share:
 




News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31