Leeds boy, five, dies from injuries after blaze at family home in Rothwell



A five-year-old boy has died in hospital after suffering serious burns when a fire broke out at his home in Leeds. Alex Clarke was trapped in a bedroom at the house in Second Avenue, Rothwell, when firefighters arrived on Sunday night.
He had been receiving emergency treatment in hospital in Manchester since being rescued from inside.
Crews from Rothwell and Hunslet were on the scene within minutes of a call received just before 8.30pm.
Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used two hose reels to put out the blaze in the upstairs of the house and rescued Alex.
He was said to be in a... read more

 
12 February 2018 in Yorkshire & Humber, Views: 26
Share:
 




News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31