Laura Carmichael is divine in a powder blue gown as she hits the red carpet premiere of A United Kingdom at BFI London Film Festival gala opening
Laura Carmichael channeled one of her favourite eras on Wednesday night, as she helped open the BFI London Film Festival.
As one of the stars of the first film to be premiered, A United Kingdom, the former Downton Abbey actress was centre of attention on the red carpet.
She shone in a powder blue gown, which featured a lace collar and seemed to throwback to her days in the ITV period drama.
Scroll down for video
Be beautiful in blue by Stella McCartney £2435 Stella McCartney pleated gown
Shop it here...
It's the opening night gala of the BFI London Film Festival tonight and stars... read more
- 00:46 MPs criticise George Osborne for accepting editor’s job without...
- 00:39 West Ham star makes big admission: This has been our problem this...
- 00:39 Leon Britton reveals inspiration for Swansea's fight against...
- 00:39 Mauricio Pochettino: I was right to make this decision against Chelsea
- 00:39 Cesc Fabregas tells Eden Hazard: Do this and you’ll be better than...
- 00:39 Arsenal 2 - Manchester City 1: Alexis Sanchez sends Gunners into FA...
- 00:39 Who won the London Marathon 2017? Results, prize money and more
- 00:39 Robin Goodfellow's racing tips: Best bets for Monday, April 24
- 00:39 Harry Kane sends message to Chelsea after FA Cup defeat: We're...
- 00:35 Motoring groups welcome tougher punishments for speeding offences
- 00:33 Wayne Rooney sends huge warning to Manchester City ahead of derby...
- 00:33 Barcelona v Real Marid: Luis Enrique reveals the secret to...
- 00:31 Major breakthrough in search for cause of MS
- 00:30 Pep Guardiola failing to make the grade in the Premier League with...
- 00:30 Rangers boss Pedro Caixinha: This is why we lost to Celtic in the...
- 00:29 Futures rally after centrist takes first round in French election
- 00:29 Afghan Taliban's brazen attack eclipses Trump's 'mother of all bombs'
- 00:26 Period details of horror, from the Victorian era to today
- 00:26 Why ‘Anywheres’ ignore ‘Somewheres’ at their peril
- 00:26 The Good Book of the Manics
- 00:26 City have it all to do after first-leg loss
- 00:26 Gift of the Gab gives Bruce derby day spoils
- 00:26 Sinclair dreams of the perfect treble
- 00:26 How Ofcom meddling is harming the communications sector
- 00:26 Never believe predictions, especially about the future
- 00:26 Is private property peculiar to capitalism and do socialists want...
- 00:26 Overturning the rigged system
- 00:26 Syria: Government captures more ground in Hama province
- 00:26 Marine Le Pen says France’s survival ‘at stake’ in impassioned...
- 00:26 Afghanistan: President declares day of mourning