Laura Carmichael is divine in a powder blue gown as she hits the red carpet premiere of A United Kingdom at BFI London Film Festival gala opening
Laura Carmichael channeled one of her favourite eras on Wednesday night, as she helped open the BFI London Film Festival.
As one of the stars of the first film to be premiered, A United Kingdom, the former Downton Abbey actress was centre of attention on the red carpet.
She shone in a powder blue gown, which featured a lace collar and seemed to throwback to her days in the ITV period drama.
Scroll down for video
Be beautiful in blue by Stella McCartney £2435 Stella McCartney pleated gown
Shop it here...
It's the opening night gala of the BFI London Film Festival tonight and stars... read more
- 15:53 How one woman overcame a debilitating stammer to follow her dream...
- 15:53 Court list: Who has been up before Scarborough magistrates?
- 15:52 Child seat product recalled over safety fears
- 15:52 Spooky goings-on on Pumpkin Path in Leamington town centre
- 15:52 Rafa Benitez: This is what being at the top of the Championship...
- 15:52 County Hall move ‘set for full council debate’
- 15:52 Devastation for family after tragic cat deaths
- 15:52 Snapped: Key man trains with Arsenal despite injury fears ahead of...
- 15:50 Battle of Britain Memorial centre faces funding change
- 15:50 Countdown to Horncastle Christmas Tree Festival
- 15:50 Readers’ letters
- 15:49 Missing Notts girl, 14, may be in Derbyshire
- 15:49 Air Ambulance scrambled to Alfreton ladder fall
- 15:49 Diana's stepmother Raine Spencer dies aged 87
- 15:48 Man was so high on drugs he could hardly remember his destructive...
- 15:47 Parks across Harrogate district up for national award
- 15:47 Church celebrates 50th anniversary
- 15:47 Northamptonshire gets share of 1,000 new 'nursing associates' being...
- 15:47 World stage for Spalding human rights defender’s cause
- 15:47 Councillor supports theatre group
- 15:46 Sunderland World War Two evacuee gives children a lesson in wartime...
- 15:46 Scream if you want to go faster... it’s the St Crispin Street Fair
- 15:46 Pontoon plan to revive Stirling’s harbour link to the Forth
- 15:46 Diego Costa vs Zlatan Ibrahimovic: Battle of the Premier...
- 15:45 Chelsea Team News: Antonio Conte to make late call over star duo...
- 15:45 Diana's stepmother Raine Spencer dies aged 87
- 15:44 Rangers and Celtic fans clash over semi final but agree on one...
- 15:44 Manchester United winger Lingard reveals area he can improve
- 15:43 Revealed: Which area of South Tyneside is the borough's fast food...
- 15:43 Man dies from injuries sustained in car crash at Corby Glen