Landlord left boiler to spew out deadly carbon monoxide - as he was 'deep in cocaine addiction'

Landlord left boiler to spew out deadly carbon monoxide - as he was 'deep in cocaine addiction'
 

An addict landlord who left “deadly” carbon monoxide gas leaking from his tenant’s fire has dodged an immediate prison sentence.
Christopher Hobaiter, 33, had a tenant in the Wilton Street property in central Middlesbrough, but didn’t have the gas fire or back boiler checked for “a considerable period of time”.
The Health and Safety Executive spent two years trying to contact the 33-year-old following complaints from the tenant, before it and Middlesbrough Council made the appliance safe after finding dangerous levels of the killer gas in July 2014.
But the former company boss, who is on... read more

 
18 October 2016 in Regional North East, Views: 29
Source: Gazette Live
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31