Landlord avoids jail over fire safety after devastating blaze nearly killed tenant



A POLESWORTH businessman whose failure to install proper safety measures in a multi-occupied house led to one tenant suffering life-threatening burns, has AVOIDED being sent to prison.
Landlord Simon Fox had denied failing to take general fire precautions, placing people in danger in the event of a fire, but pleaded guilty on the day of his trial at Warwick Crown Court.
The charge followed a fire in a multi-occupancy house in Humber Road, Coventry, which it was said was one of 21 properties Fox has in Coventry and north Warwickshire.
Following an adjournment for a 'mitigation bundle' to be... read more

 
27 September 2016 in Regional West, Views: 33
Share:
  •  




    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
                1
    2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    9 10 11 12 13 14 15
    16 17 18 19 20 21 22
    23 24 25 26 27 28 29
    30 31