Lancashire duo pen new contracts
Lancashire cricketers Luke Procter and Matthew Parkinson have signed two-year deals with the Old Trafford club.
Both players have come through the Lancashire academy, with Procter making his debut in 2009, whilst spinner Parkinson made his bow for the Red Rose this summer.
Procter enjoyed a productive season with the bat for the Red Rose this summer playing every game in the County Championship, hitting two centuries against Hampshire at Old Trafford and Durham at Southport.
The 28 year-old hit 822 runs at an average of nearly 35, whilst also chipping in with ten wickets.
Parkinson made his... read more
- 11:00 Is Bob Dylan’s painting taken from a photo of Blackpool’s North Pier?
- 11:00 Liverpool backed to complete defender transfer in January
- 11:00 Revealed: The best Coventry schools and colleges at A-Level
- 10:59 TRANSFER RUMOURS: Milan want Everton winger, Fonte to West Ham,...
- 10:59 Leeds midfielder transfer hits snag: Garry Monk trying to get it...
- 10:59 Decision to be made on 2,000 home development for ironworks site
- 10:59 Latest updates after M1 is shut due to 'serious collision'
- 10:58 FreeAgent inks accounting software tie-up with RBS
- 10:58 Baggies close in on midfield target
- 10:58 Survey reveals annual fraud and cybercrime figures for first time
- 10:58 Tresham College seeking employers for careers fair next month
- 10:58 Isle of Wight festival line up 2017: Kaiser Chiefs, Texas, The...
- 10:57 Romania in turmoil as protesters march over plans to pardon...
- 10:57 Jaguar Land Rover fined almost £1m after worker crushed
- 10:56 Diamond faced Rolex stolen in burglary
- 10:56 UK tourists scramble to leave Gambia as troops gather
- 10:55 UPDATE 1-Russia's Sistema says plans to list agricultural business
- 10:55 SNEAK PEEK: What’s in this week’s Derbyshire Times...?
- 10:55 Manchester United to pay Antoine Griezmann £216,000-a-week - report
- 10:55 Iraqi sheep, locals, environment suffer Islamic State oil fires
- 10:55 France's Macron to field candidates in all parliamentary...
- 10:55 May start for Peppermint Junction improvement work in Holbeach
- 10:55 An Edinburgh home that’s an oasis of tranquillity
- 10:54 Great news for Malt Kiln Farm Shop fans
- 10:54 Chelsea legend Gianfranco Zola speaks out on Diego Costa crisis
- 10:53 Black cab and LandRover involved in dock road crash
- 10:52 Doncaster's Vulcan bomber to be put in storage, closed to public...
- 10:52 Overweight Nottinghamshire is becoming diabetic
- 10:52 Liverpool reject bid from Premier League rivals: This is why
- 10:51 Police operation to catch out shops serving alcohol to children in...