Lancashire deeper in relegation peril
Warwickshire’s Keith Barker took four wickets against his native Lancashire to plunge them deeper into relegation peril on day two of their final Specsavers County Championship fixture at Edgbaston.
The hosts are also in danger of the drop and were bowled out for 219 on day one, but they battled back superbly to dismiss Lancashire for 152 in their first innings.
A draw here is enough for the Red Rose but that now looks unlikely.
Steven Croft put up most resistance with 45 as Barker, overlooked by Lancashire in his youth, excelled with 4-30 from 20.5 overs to move to 58 wickets for the... read more
- 14:21 Fire crew called to Workington blaze
- 14:21 Prison governor hospitalised after 'unprovoked inmate attack' at...
- 14:21 Bongo's Bingo's back!
- 14:21 Suspects appear in court over robbery where knife allegedly held to...
- 14:21 Open meeting about church tourism in East Northants tonight
- 14:20 COOKING WITH THE CHARLES: French strawberry tart
- 14:20 Row over volunteer role hits Bridlington Lifeboat
- 14:20 Bonmarche finds good market online
- 14:20 Guy Verhofstadt: Scotland ‘obliged to follow’ Brexit decision
- 14:19 Royal Highland Show 2018: Everything you need to know
- 14:19 Cough syrup recall over mould risk from ingredients
- 14:19 Council demanded payment card details via email
- 14:19 Mystery of unknown woman found dead and severely decomposed
- 14:17 Honest charity workers hand in envelope stacked with £3,600 in cash
- 14:17 Young motorcyclist critical after collision with a Land Rover in...
- 14:17 World Cup Wolves: Ten players that Nuno Espirito Santo could keep...
- 14:17 Warning issued over bogus bins in Solihull
- 14:17 New video flies through £700m Paradise project
- 14:17 Dear Alan Sugar, this is why your tweet about Senegal’s World Cup...
- 14:16 £847,000 of changes for 'accident blackspot' in Rugby
- 14:16 Bongo's Bingo's back!
- 14:16 Ribbon cut on new Lichfield One city centre housing development
- 14:15 Devastated couple plan to leave their Pendle home of 50 years after...
- 14:15 Career crook smashed Burnley shop window
- 14:15 Burnley man 'bombarded' ex with calls and texts despite warning
- 14:14 Top Catalan chef Joan Roca defends decision to host Spanish king
- 14:14 Fake 'tweet' claims 999 operators swamped by Kasbah closure calls
- 14:14 Here's why Midlands bus users are being offered free tickets
- 14:13 World Cup group D: Argentina vs. Croatia team news, kick-off time...
- 14:13 Passenger flights at Prestwick Airport to end?