Lancashire court listings - October 03, 2016
Here are this week’s listings of who has been in court and what for.
Racist man’s 100 calls
A MAN who bombarded a woman with hundreds of messages and calls is to be sentenced at Preston Crown Court on October 25.
Bradley Richards, 34, of Cromwell Road, Ribbleton, Preston, admits causing the woman to fear violence would be used against her and that it was racially aggravated.
Preston magistrates heard he sent more than 300 emails and made 100 calls in six days,
He was given conditional bail.
CHORLEY: A woman must do 100 hours unpaid work after admitting benefit fraud.
Emma Moran, 28, of... read more
- 16:16 Huyton ferry chef who was link between city gangs and Netherlands...
- 16:16 UFC star Nate Diaz to obtain boxing licence just months after Conor...
- 16:16 Market Rasen Racecourse PICTURES from County Race Day
- 16:16 Credit Suisse contacted analysts ahead of fourth quarter - sources
- 16:16 Renault-Nissan electric car sales hit 400,000, CEO says in Davos
- 16:15 Woman Who Awards 2017 to celebrate leading ladies in business
- 16:15 14,000 new homes planned for Nuneaton and MORE traveller sites
- 16:15 Naked female cleaners wanted for £45 an hour jobs
- 16:15 Man City make Spurs star their top summer target but face...
- 16:15 Four bikes stolen from Leamington
- 16:13 Watch: Wish you were here? Take a look at the history of holidays
- 16:13 Manchester United striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic can rule at Reds for...
- 16:13 Ukrainian MPs demand probe into former pilot Savchenko, allege treason
- 16:13 Delaying clamping the umbilical cord by just 3 MINUTES reduces the...
- 16:13 Gynecologist slams Gwyneth Paltrow's 'vagina eggs' as 'dangerous'...
- 16:13 Why Lancashire County Council may be watching you
- 16:12 Lost dolphins spotted heading towards Milton Keynes
- 16:11 Sam Ricketts backs Russell Slade to steer Coventry City clear of...
- 16:11 Chelsea want Karim Benzema: Real Madrid striker is No.1 target to...
- 16:11 Kenedy hits back at Flamengo claims after Diego Costa’s comment on...
- 16:10 Manchester United's run of televised FA Cup games moves onto 56...
- 16:10 GCHQ seeks teenage girls to join cyber security fight
- 16:10 Barcelona legend Rivaldo hangs out with Lionel Messi, Neymar and...
- 16:10 Football child abuse scandal: Number of claims tops 1,000
- 16:09 Berwick set to mark the 50th anniversary of ‘greatest day’
- 16:09 Proof needed of taxi drivers’ right to work
- 16:09 Abandoned vehicle causing delays on M1
- 16:08 Stocks, dollar steady after Trump-led dip
- 16:08 Israel deploys "Star Wars" missile killer system
- 16:07 West Bridgford house once home to a Dambusters hero on sale for...