Labour renews pressure for Brexit vote with 170 questions
Labour has renewed pressure on ministers to set out their Brexit strategy to MPs before formal negotiations begin.
It will stage a Commons vote on Wednesday on a motion calling for MPs to be able to "properly scrutinise" the government's plan.
Ahead of the debate, it asked Brexit Minister David Davis 170 questions, including on trade and migration.
The Conservatives said there would be "no running commentary" on their plans.
The government has faced calls to set out more detail on what it wants Brexit to look like, with little known so far about its plans for migration... read more
- 05:12 Storm Doris winds reach 87mph as it hits UK
- 05:11 Striker discusses Leeds United transfer: They know what I can do
- 05:11 Why you eat the same lunch every day at work for months on end
- 05:07 New homes across Derbyshire are being built on land at risk of...
- 05:04 South Yorkshire dementia charity is all fired up and ready to go
- 05:04 Northern Powerhouse Minister to speak at major conference on how...
- 05:02 Confident Colby Bishop believes he can have a bright future at...
- 05:01 Man United legend Roy Keane blasts Jose Mourinho over recent change
- 05:00 Pauline Neville-Jones: Brexit must leave the country united
- 05:00 Melody Redman: Don’t drive away EU medics who keep our NHS afloat
- 04:58 Arsene Wenger to Real Madrid: Arsenal boss was made aware of interest
- 04:58 SE Asia Stocks-Largely flat; Fed wary on U.S. policy uncertainty
- 04:55 School days 'could be shortened' to save money at seven schools
- 04:53 Cuba says it foiled plot to destabilise country, slams dissidents...
- 04:51 Jonathan Rea confident of winning start in Australia season opener
- 04:51 Man United legend Roy Keane warns Wayne Rooney over China switch
- 04:50 Last chance to sign up for the Great British Spring Clean
- 04:46 Overwatch Reddit told Blizzard revealed concepts do not include new...
- 04:40 Roy Keane: My thoughts on this big Manchester United transfer decision
- 04:32 Man United's Zlatan Ibrahimovic sick of drama between Conor...
- 04:31 Premier League star on Arsenal transfer: This is my view now
- 04:25 Riseholme College receives 'good' Ofsted rating
- 04:24 Hong Kong police hold rally to support officers jailed for assault
- 04:24 Kim Jong-nam killing: North Korea condemns Malaysia
- 04:23 ‘We will give Trump a strong SLAP IN THE FACE’ Iran issues CHILLING...
- 04:23 Jose Mourinho wants to bring Brazil midfielder to Man United: He's...
- 04:19 Japan's crown prince says will model himself after father as emperor
- 04:16 Manchester United to face off against fierce rivals this summer
- 04:16 Griezmann to Man United: This is what has really shocked me - Keane
- 04:12 Obama's legacy CRUMBLES as President Trump withdraws transgender...